[Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

I haven't seen anything like that here or on HF, are you certain that these piercings were modded content rather than base game piercings adjusted into certain positions?

Yeah, saw it from character pics on Twitter under honey select tag and a few from google images. About adjusted or etc, I won't know about that. To be honest, this is the first game from Illusion that I'm playing and hence any information on mods/modding/customization about it is scarce for me.

Reactions: fguelffstan
Yeah, saw it from character pics on Twitter under honey select tag and a few from google images. About adjusted or etc, I won't know about that. To be honest, this is the first game from Illusion that I'm playing and hence any information on mods/modding/customization about it is scarce for me.

Also my first Illusion game.
In the thread OP you can find a link to Anime-Sharing's Honey Select mod release thread (just in case you didn't know it and the mods within it existed).
Also, could you post a link to twitter where you found those pictures? I'm kinda curious now...

Also my first Illusion game.
In the thread OP you can find a link to Anime-Sharing's Honey Select mod release thread (just in case you didn't know it and the mods within it existed).
Also, could you post a link to twitter where you found those pictures? I'm kinda curious now...

I could but there's a problem, since its full released, posts about it are tons and I have to search it back. But if I am not mistaken, its one of those Marie Rose character presets. One of them has this black accessories on the ears and another one is a short haired girl with silver ear piercings and a silver piercing on her mouth. I'll try to find them again lol

In the mean time, do you or anyone else here knows info about other places on where to get mods for the game? If so, do send a PM or etc :akazukin_puppyeyes:

Last edited:
But still. Why the mod release links in the mod or game discussion thread? Either go directly to post and get there or wait for author to post in the release link. This middle-man stuff is annoying. I would have delete it without warning.

Enimaroah. Is it okay if I open SBPR mods release thread?

Edit:
Never mind the thread already available.... Sorry

But still. Why the mod release links in the mod or game discussion thread? Either go directly to post and get there or wait for author to post in the release link. This middle-man stuff is annoying. I would have delete it without warning.

The way I see it it's providing someone with a link to an otherwise unavailable resource (due to HF being down and vrl0ver not posting his mod to AS) is not releasing a mod in the discussion thread. If HF was functioning or the mod was available on AS people wouldn't have to resort to helping each other out and acting like "middle men" as you put it.

While I do agree that it is annoying, I feel that it is unavoidable due to the current situation regarding HF and that not all currently active modders also release their content to AS.

Thanks for editing your post.

It is not forbidden to repost someone else's mod but the origin has to be made clear. If a link is currently not reachable doesn't matter. The link might be accessible later.

Another thing: you value a mod and want to help. Contact the author, tell him that you like it and want to repost it. Then let him answer. Try it!
The next mod or update an author would have released might not be released because he is angry of reposting the former without permission.

Thanks for editing your post...
I will try to bear all of that in mind (currently up 24 hours give or take), I also realized that a lot of this could have been avoided by simply PM-ing a link, but that would require me to remember that PMs exist (I've posted more on HF and AS in the last week than I have on any other forum in the rest of my life). Regardless, have a good afternoon/evening

Been reading past few days, see possible custom skin texture mod coming soon. SHAKES VIOLENTLY!

sss.jpg

Attachments

• MYOwFZn.jpg
    MYOwFZn.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
Been reading past few days, see possible custom skin texture mod coming soon. SHAKES VIOLENTLY!

View attachment 12455

Very exciting indeed, you wouldn't happen to have a blank 4K skin laying around would you? I don't know where to look to find one and it would be handy to be able to go ahead and start working on content for SkinTexMod before it comes out.

I've been messing with the 4K skin that was used in playclub, issue being the way skins were done in that game, I've been trying to get the color right but its still off.

kNCp7JJ.png

EDIT

Very exciting indeed, you wouldn't happen to have a blank 4K skin laying around would you? I don't know where to look to find one and it would be handy to be able to go ahead and start working on content for SkinTexMod before it comes out.

So you can call this a V0.0001 of the Playclub 4k to Honey Select, couple seems near the neck that need touched up a bit but its good enough as a base layer for now, so it can be swapped out at any times notice ;)

Picture
zZkGnRr.png
Download
https://jii.moe/EkBJn1ypZ.rar

Last edited:
I've been messing with the 4K skin that was used in playclub, issue being the way skins were done in that game, I've been trying to get the color right but its still off.

View attachment 12458

EDIT

So you can call this a V0.0001 of the Playclub 4k to Honey Select, couple seems near the neck that need touched up a bit but its good enough as a base layer for now, so it can be swapped out at any times notice ;)

Picture
View attachment 12459
Download
https://jii.moe/EkBJn1ypZ.rar

Much appreciated.

Almost done guys, mod has 2 methods of injecting the textures, Direct or Overlay, mod now supports textures(DDS,TGA,PNG) for both face and body, tested up to 8192 x 8192px.

Direct: just dumps the texture file right into the shader ignores SkinColor,Tattoo,Mole,SkinTexture.
Overlay: overlays the texture based on the ALPHA channel and upscales the default compiled texture then combines it for a final texture.

basic upscaled skintexture with no real work other than sharpen.
attachment.php

Attachments

• test8.jpg
    test8.jpg
    416.5 KB · Views: 1,167
Almost done guys, mod has 2 methods of injecting the textures, Direct or Overlay, mod now supports textures(DDS,TGA,PNG) for both face and body, tested up to 8192 x 8192px.

Direct: just dumps the texture file right into the shader ignores SkinColor,Tattoo,Mole,SkinTexture.
Overlay: overlays the texture based on the ALPHA channel and upscales the default compiled texture then combines it for a final texture.

:lapi_love:

basic upscaled skintexture with no real work other than sharpen.
attachment.php

Good news! I'm making new 4k faces now. Is texture color changed in direct mode? Can normal map and specular map also be injected?

Last edited:
can yo give me more detail?

anything relate marie alway gud XS

Found a new studio location mod in the Japanese forum, called tropical island. There is also an outfit mod for HS there as well, but most of the discussions are about PlayClub, still a nice site to look for new mods

http://rara.jp/playclub/

Forum where mod was found, if you translate the page and ctrl+f "Zeaska" you should find it very easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload