Mini mg? MG 10~ What came before~

Half a bear, well I guess thats why their not in the zoo and I get them so cheap~ :korokke_ic:

SaintPrime, I didn't go to bed at 4o'clock yesterday, but I did get up at 4o'clock instead; that should tell you something ^

Hmm indeed, I don't know how to pronounce that persons name above you ralium :s Or I would tell him random things, cause that seems like it would be very true, even though it was random.

[MENTION=96025]「 」[/MENTION]; Im basically just waiting for someone's app before I start the game :goodtea: The backlog is pretty much just random chatter xD

Hmm @saint If you plan to join then say so soonish?~ Since theres only one left that is sure he wants to join..~

Yes half a bear =w= I guess you didnt read the dream?~

Hmm indeed, I don't know how to pronounce that persons name above you ralium :s Or I would tell him random things, cause that seems like it would be very true, even though it was random.

oh, you could call him cast its written right under his username (「 」)

hmm.....samy is abusive.. >.>

ojou~sama should punish you that might be the only way to stop you from being abusive ~:smug:

:R Come here you two...now..you know how this works. You shake hands...you look each others in the eyes ....
353e807cda3dc67cf10619e3d091ddf13abbd6f85a01d3b7621f85e249342a4d.jpg

eh I think I read it quickly..it's a bit hazy already. I was going to read it properly later but still haven't...

『If 「 」's name is what I think it is, it should be read as Kuuhaku (空白 or space or blank)~』

[MENTION=79180]M1ha1ru[/MENTION]; Hmm... ill still let you join if you give an app during the first phase?..~ But game starts tmr otherwise..~ (assuming I can get the abilities down)

But he already calls himself cast? xD

Last edited:
『Samye, its not about what he tells us to call him, its about what we call him...』

hmm I don't think we should call anything unless he approves of it~

don't get mad sam, I just love teasing you:traitor: just think what would the world be without sam and me~
An empty dying world

Hmm, well for the easy part you can call me Cast. And yeah my Username is based on a blank (like what [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] said).

Oh okies xD

Hmm in the process of sending abilities... but internet seems to not want to cooperate atm so... that might take a while =w= If you dont get your ability within half an hour then im probably in class =w=

Oh okies xD

Hmm in the process of sending abilities... but internet seems to not want to cooperate atm so... that might take a while =w= If you dont get your ability within half an hour then im probably in class =w=

You wake expecting the same dreary ceiling that you always saw in the morning, to continue that monotonous life without hope of reprieve. Yet, the ceiling looked different today. Stalactites pointed at you and turquoise light created an effect resembling your imagination for those under the sea. You hear movement coming from nearby and take a quick look around. Others lay unconscious near you, with some beginning to stir. They look familiar although you can't remember from where. You also notice a column of crystal in the center of the room. The ground around the crystal is darkened and seems to be formed of a black mineral. It seems to be the source of the light. Smaller crystals extend from the main structure and easily slips out with a small spark. You hear a rhythmic beat coming from the crystal, oddly familiar to you.

Two downward sloping tunnels connect to the chamber, somewhat like mine shafts. Beams support the walls and ceiling, some slanted or breaking. Small pieces of crystal were embedded within the walls and give off a little light. Walking further into the tunnels you can see that they lead to dead ends. A small niche sits in the wall at both ends, slightly larger than your crystal. Comparing the two niches, they are both shades of grey but one is a tint of blue while the other a tint of green.

Anyhow... off to class~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.