Manhwa Recommendations

Fear211

The Murder Host
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
I have read manhwa some which ill list but was wondering can someone recommend me more?

Tower of god
orange marmalade
crepuscule (yamchi)

ones which are on my list but havent got to yet

Girl the Wilds
Witch hunter

- The God of High School
- Sun-Ken Rock... This one is either a manga or manhwa... All I know is that it by a korean author....
- The Breaker <----(prequel)
- The Breaker: New Waves <----(sequel)

Lol.... Second, you like Sun-Ken Rock that much????

- Ping
- Veritas
- Noblesse

If you need anymore just ask....:D

yeaahh.. specially Yumin... ahhaha.. how about u,.?? u must like the mafia italy ya?? heh

[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; Lol... Pickaxe and Benito make an awesome combo duo.... I like Kae-Lyn and Yumin also....

thanks guys for the recommending me the manhwa and ill check them out :)

Stop slacking and read witch hunter : p

Also read legend of maian aswell.

The the two best manhwa's of the past number of years : p

Since 2007

Honestly, I've never a manhwa read, but I know that Freezing a Korean work is... But I know the translated version and from the anime... Try it..

Stop slacking and read witch hunter : p

Also read legend of maian aswell.

The the two best manhwa's of the past number of years : p

Since 2007

lol ill try not to slack off but i do read a lot of manga and manhwa,
I heard that Witch Hunter is really good but whats Legend of maian about?

[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] started readin witch hunt and up to chapter 25, you are right, its AWSOME

I rarely read manhwa but somehow Annarasumanara is an exception.

I do hear good things about Tower of God too but I haven't really started on that yet.

The other things by the artist of Girls of the Wild are also interesting:

19-21 - a story about a girl who, at the age of 19, got into an accident and was in coma, 2 years later she recover, but now she felt out of place, being a 21 years old (which skip over the 20-year mark that's quite a major turning point in Asian's lives)

Pet Diary - a bit philosophical on how people should treat animals and what pets can mean to us, but overall quite heart-warming (also 'Witch')

Btw, Shin Angyo Onshi is chinese I believe, so I'm not sure if it counts .- .

I really recommend Aegis by Yoo Ha jin. Its tagged as shounen ai, so I guess if your a guy you might not think its good. But honestly, its mainly about two guys going through the hardships of war as kids, with one them willing to do anything (and I mean ANYTHING) to protect his friend. There was no kissing or nude scenes (from what I remember), just a great story about two friends who respect each other. It was the first manhwa I read, and I really liked it! Anyone interested in manhwa should give it try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷