Best performance in game by... (vote for someone beside yourself, please)

• Ecchi Priest (Musangbeku)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Fear

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Nawi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hinode

• Samye

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Kimovis

• Infamous

• Nanashi

• Kacta

• Bloodhorn

• Eien

• Sin

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Nazaka

• Baal

• Zoa

• Ogikumo

• ImEsAu

• The Mad God ;p

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe whatever thing that turns solids to gold can't travel through a particle to another if it has a gap (no matter how short of a gap it is), hence water nor air can be turned.

okay I'm just making up things but who knows that's how it works

『Don't shoot (?) me with that dirty bullet!』
/me uses Neo's ability to stop bullets in mid-air

『You can easily get rich with such an ability :desire:

『Don't breath at me with that dirty breath!』
/me uses air refresher

I don't mind, since I am blessed with midas' power I can have all the gold I want.
we could forever be business partners =w=b

『Yes... Then we will get enough money to built a portal to netherworld, and then hire an army of prinnies paying them lots of money by making them kill all the humans...』

Then again there's the risk of you wanting to kill me... midas power resides in my body so 'aight =w=b
and I'll be the next Midas, a guilty midas that is

『Don't worry, don't worry after becoming such a good partner in crime business partner, you are sure to become prinny after you die, and I'll break the prinny-making machine so you will retain your body, and only the clothes changes...』

Hmm, if you die, maybe I should turn you to a gold statue & place it somewhere that people can see?
maybe I'll make a base & an inscription "madness always lives"

『Me? Die? Not before every single human on this planet is dead... I don't really have my own body, so it'll be quite hard to make a something looking as me... Nearly impossible...』

Well since most people don't know how you look like, I can just place a gold statue of anyone & say "this is sova, he is the epitomy of madness, likes to call himself 'mad owl'" and everyone will believe me immediately

why not? oxides can't form that easily on the surface of gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US