[LPW #7.77] I want an imouto (=_=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... I though I was doing good too. Damn... the true end might be a sappy hero ending after all...

No thanks. I think walkthroughs only spoil the surprises games has to offer. I like to do things myself.

Last edited:
yeah you are right just been busy with the college shit ....... its really hectic for me i return home at 7pm and leave home at 7 am... after coming to home i have just 5 hours to spend and moreover in that i have to prepare dinner, wash dishes, prayer, sometimes had to wash clothes arghhhh and at 12 had to sleep cuz i have to wake up at 6 or max 6:30 am....

you getting the picture lol

edit: and yeah sometimes study too xD

@Player: I see...

Bwahahaha! Tsubaki's bad end was so fulfilling~ Kanon's wasn't unfortunately. Time to go play with the Tsun and see what bad end she has. Gehehehe...

@Kou: The true end is Haru's ending, right?

Hmm... I think today I'll stay at home all day long unless something come up... ~_~

*cough*lazy*cough* jk

Finished G senjou no maou. What a nice visual novel. Unfortunately it didn't bring me to tears... I did get sad over hearing out the story though. It was definitely a good one.

Last edited:
@ Anti - hibernate!

@ Coco - so you finish all routes? Any VNs bring you to tears?

@Kou: I only did Mizuha and Kanon's ending, both bad and good. As for Tsubaki, I only did her bad ending as it was satisfying enough for me. I decided not to proceed further after Mizuha's end since it was cute. As for the true end... Meh, maybe some day when I feel like it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the type of person to be half-assed about things, it's just I figure I liked Mizuha's ending the most and I'm choosing to stick with that for awhile in till I've calmed down. Err... I can't explain that part.

Anyway, I guess I'll read Family Project and Muvluv as the next on my list.

And yes, plenty have brought me to tears :P

Last edited:
LOL.. by finishing i thought you finish the true end which is much more epic than the other sub routes. Which VNs make u shed manly tears?

@Kou: Well, my first VN, Saya no Uta, was a nice one. Then their's Clannad and planetarium. But those VNs were focused on dramatic plays. Mm... I'm sure I could have cried for G Senjou no Maou but... meh, I couldn't bring myself to do so. I guess it just didn't cut out. Mizuha's bad ending started sweet, but got cut short so I wasn't too happy about that. Same with Kanon.

The music was really good though. I want the soundtracks...

Lol... if the sub routes make u sad, i wonder what the true end can do o_O.

Mm only time can tell. I noticed there was a part untranslated in the story during Misuha's end.

Hmm... I wonder if any of the currently ongoing translation novels are good.

Last edited:
Well, go back to the true end when you feel like it >_>.

Can't think of any that suits you ._.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.