Status
Not open for further replies.
if i had more time, i'd mess around with the rp game.. mmh, have bad experiences with rp's anyways~

Hmm jumping in after it starts works as well? ;p If you just want to at some point~

Hellos sova =w= Hmm we needs something to happen... /me starts laying traps around :goodtea:

Lol well =w= You could take one of the characters for hire or ask someone to help you make a character?~

making a character isnt really a problem. i always have the same general concept anyways. playing everything out needs effort i mean.

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; ah they are making another film? That should be fun. I'm still slowly going through the show for the first time though. It is fantastic! :)

Hmm yeah I don't know about that RP thing, it sounds like it could take even more effort and be more strict than the mafia game, which I already find bothersome at times (I hardly even mind death) XD

『3rd sonata finishes playing... And so I go to sleep...』

Lol hmm... so whats strict about it besides the no talking ooc rule? =w=

Goodnightys sova~

Well that by itself makes it somewhere around three magnitudes more strict than the MG :P

You are really testing my ability to come up with random but beautiful courses of action (in the pm), every now and then. :D

But theres a thread just to talk? xD

Lol ;p Hmm well your actions made me finish planning some stuff i hadnt gotten around to before as well ;p

i think i watched gintama three times already, since it's so awesome and i am so bored. first gintama movie was only recap of benizakura hen. the 2nd movie is the end of the gintama anime. the story seems to be pretty neat.

coming up with actions and getting yourself into character takes effort, writing walls of texts as well. i once participated in a rp with fights, abilities, exp and stuff.. and to be honest it was kind of a chore. (to be fair the hosts were kinda.. mmh.. i didnt really like the way they handled stuff)

Oh well if my stalling doing anything useful has helped on your end, then that is good I guess. :XD:

Yeah I was almost thinking about watching the first movie just to see that awesome animation when Kagura was fighting again. So well choreographed!

Lol hmm... well its just that you managed something that might be fairly important later on~ :goodtea:

Hmm... they needed you to write a wall of text?.. :/

yes, there was something event-like. we were supposed to write that sorta stuff.

thx, 2nd

Hmm yes probably doing it wrong if it gets tedious =w=

Of courseeeee =w= Very important~ :goodtea:

You never told me what the Haiku I wrote was, but it is written down, of course. :runhappy:

hell yeah School of DxD New 11 ep is up and Love Lab 12 :D sweet time is here... :D

Well I suppose only if I pull it out and read it to someone ;)

Might be some of the info I barter with though :runhappy:

I've slowly started downloading the currently airing anime so that when it is done I'll have most of it already :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?
404notfound wrote on Krxze's profile.
hi,Krxze
your request here!
[170308] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD1 「悪魔と花見」 (第1巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754160_7ed2a4fe5820ec48

[170712] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD2 「Memories of…」 (第5巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754161_a43f52c7e04abb2c

please download and enjoy!!!
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html