[LPW#47] Link Start! Welcome to Sword Art Online! Wait what? エクスカリバー!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I have a $50 PSN card. I'm stuck between 3 things and I need your help to decide which one seems like the better deal. I have 4 things in my cart:
1) Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition Complete Pack - $19.99
2) Arcana Heart 3 - $29.99
3) Skullgirls - $14.99
4) Super Street Fighter IV AE Ultra Complete Costume Pack - $17.99

It's a definite that I'm buying Street Fighter III, but which one of the 3 should I take out?

arcana hearts 3 so I somebody to play against XD

but in reality get whatever interests you :)

Decal, you want me ask say/decide, whether which you buy should...~?

...Hmm Wel, okay... I say SFIII..., SSFIV and.... No, you can just 2 buy... Then rather SFIII and Skullgirl buy...~

That was my offer, but you must you decide, what you buy want...~

They all interest me, or they wouldn't be in my cart, lol. I just want everyone's opinion about each game, like weib's opinion on Arcana Heart 3: it's pros and cons, etc. Since he played it, right?

I even thought about getting the DLC for TTT2 and DoA5, but it's a pretty big waste for a game I don't often play.

well I except a new arcana game will be coming out to arcades in japan called love max, but not idea if it will be brought here.

its a fun game thought ah3 that is

also I heard the skull girls online community has lessened over the months, same with arcana...

3D fighters are what most people pay attention to nowadays. If you look at major fighting game tournaments, it's all 3D fighters.

that's true, but 3d fighters are mostly overrated..

mk 2d back in the day was where it was at...

@ mato, well I am doing well, thanks for asking

what about yourself?

Hello everyone, I am back once again..

Welcome back Mato^^/!!!!

Is long time not to see/speak... What's up...~? ...And slowly just happy new year...~!

...And second: Nice ava/siggy!!!

Hello [MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION] ; Pleased to be your acquaintance once more.

that's true, but 3d fighters are mostly overrated..

mk 2d back in the day was where it was at...

@ mato, well I am doing well, thanks for asking

what about yourself?

I am fine, A bit tired many things happend yesterday and all...
Welcome back Mato^^/!!!!

Is long time not to see/speak... What's up...~? ...And slowly just happy new year...~!

...And second: Nice ava/siggy!!!

Hi Nanashi! hmm whats up?... Not much I guess.... a bit tired and all... been doing ... stuff? XD and how are you?

Hello [MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION] ; Pleased to be your acquaintance once more.
Hi Decal how are you?

Hi Nanashi! hmm whats up?... Not much I guess.... a bit tired and all... been doing ... stuff? XD and how are you?
It was fine :o apart from my dad getting into an argument with my mother =___________= everything was ok
I'm, too good... But how I see not all 100%... I hope that it on you fast quiet shall...~

How was the X-mas...~?

[MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION] ; I'm fine. I just haven't slept for about 19 hours. And you?

Hi Mato, I am mad owl that came to this forum not long ago. Yoroshiku...

Hi Mato, I am mad owl that came to this forum not long ago. Yoroshiku...
Lol I must have missed you coming... I left for a while
Not many things changed though

But I hope, that you really good had...~

...And on me was, how should I it say...~? Good, because I get a new lizard (really)...~

:o Lizard? do you like Lizards?

[MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION] ; I'm fine. I just haven't slept for about 19 hours. And you?
:o I am fine... I guess... go to sleep =_____= you always skip sleeping dont you..?

:o Lizard? do you like Lizards?
Yeah, I love lizards, and her/his (is just 2 month old) name is Ryuushin, but she/he was not my first lizard...~

I send later a pic. to you...~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.