[LPW #4] This one is for you, Kanade-chan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely for ppl who didn't play the game and only look at the game cover (looks like a usual sch romance cover)

Can't i use my waifu as my ava and sig?;_;

You don't like it?._.

@Kou no, I wasn't trying to say that... >_> I just wanted to know if it came from a visual novel and which. Their are no hidden meanings to my words at this moment.

@Coco - was jus playing with u xD.

@Coro - well not now since last year rofl. Just a eroge waifu list to have , created by Micchi and other friends lol.

Oh haha xD

Eeto... it's too bad we still don't have a excluded section for VNs without hentai. I guess VNs that don't have hentai go to the miscellaneous part. OK, time to return to uploading. Plus my first torrent :P

Just slap an All ages tag on the title?=)

We had a discussion in the staff forum but it was never resolved ;) . Most of us being the Checkmate Alliance's members - didn't like the visual novels without juice, so nobody bother working on it. It's sad but it's true.

*NOTE: Again, Checkmate Alliance has nothing to do with me, Checkmatism means the Checkmate Alliance policy. Those has nothing to do with me in the first place. It's a pure coincidence.

I see... well, it would be a good idea to do it. If you guys ever decide on doing it later you'll have to move all the VN to the section. Not everybody plays VNs to fap :P Well, they'll look for eroge anyway.

@Kou would that be a good idea? >_> Ignis told me to put visual novels in the Miscellaneous section though >_>

just a simply suggestion lol. ask the mods ._.

Meh, I just uploaded it there. Any mod thinks otherwise can move it :P I'll just upload it from there for now on.

state its all ages? u got someone asking already xD.

I though it was self-explanatory the game is for all ages considering it's a visual novel and not in the hentai games section ._. Plus the VNDB link I placed states it has no sexual content >_> Well, I answered the question but I guess I'll edit the description saying that as well.

99% of visual novels are eroge - not worth creating an extra category for the all ages ones. Category creep is a danger on every forum, no need to further it here. :P

lol, OK then. But for those that aren't, I suppose it would be best to tell the uploaders where to place such content for the future no?

By the way, VNs that aren't hentai should be called "other" in the torrent section right?

Play eroge/Watch anime, then play a war game, the feeling is awesome~

Don't know why, but it's just awesome, though it cost too much time (~3-5 hours)

Play eroge/Watch anime, then play a war game, the feeling is awesome~

Don't know why, but it's just awesome, though it cost too much time (~3-5 hours)

Wow... that's pretty much my way of playing... o_o except the eroge part. I do that last :P

Hi anti ^^

well it's rinse and repeat.

After playing a war game, go back to play eroge/watch romance anime

Feeling is awesome... I feel strangely powerful for no reason, WEIRD!

Hmm... o.o

Some kind of way to do stuff O.o
Though I never tried your way, Check...

=.= Lurking around here =.= Been losing for every single match I go into today =.= Blah =.=

Ohayou King and AC~

Well, for me that is.

Ah, I gotta head out. Nice seeing ya guys again, even for a bit xD

Last edited:
@Shadow & Coro

Daro~
But I have to be careful, or else, I'd blow hours and hours till I got tired and go to sleep LOL, wasting an entire day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.