[LPW#38] If you found out you've chosen a bad LPW title, what would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are those who do not know that someone has passed away after a couple or so years.

Nothing wrong with that.

What's funny is how people read and memorize celebrity bios, quotes, childhood years, etc.

Quite commendable to say the least, but definitely not something I consider too relevant.

Dare you say random again? The more the better~

That perspective is not wrong. There are no guarantees in life.

Foreseeing it as a map with your personality as a catalyst does appear difficult. However, what makes it a good interpretation of your present state is that it sounds realistic.

It sounds you like to consider personal and other factors that may or may not influence your path and choices.

Still, like I said, it makes it difficult because you perceive that way.

<~Checkmate> I promise to fix it if a girl give me a ferachio !!!
<~Checkmate> So donate your imouto for the greater good !!!
[5 hours later]
<~Checkmate> anyway, since nobody is willing to give me a ferachio, so I re-engaged the server

/me cries

watched all the kokoro connect eps yesterday and realized that it isnt any worthless crap at all :goodtea:

wasn't there a fera song? i have a feeling that there absolutely was :/

^belongs in quote section. brb copypastaing

also steal zeros imouto plz, the lucky bastard. when he says he is playing eroge, he means irl imouge

I don't think any girl would do something like that~ :goodtea: I thought about getting online early this morning, but glad I didn't~ XD

anyways~ I'm at school super early, don't have class til 1:30 which is in... 2-1/2 hours? x_x

lol what do you call a middle child with older and younger siblings of both genders?? XD
I have an other brother and sis, and a younger brother and sis. Both sisters are the youngest and oldest~
and my little sis is kinda tsundere.

I just noticed, for some reason, my activity % goes down after I post a few times x_x
it was 68% one min, then 66 the next :f

No, it takes time for system to update when you're online, it happens.

Tsundere, what a sister you have xD

Hmm... back from Uni and already done since today is an election day... o.o

I only have one and a half year left and im done with school for good. ;D

Play what Kactaplb? Also anyone knows is there such thing as an anime style laptop case/bag exist on the internet where you can buy one? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]

sakadigu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload this? Please 🙏
Thanks in advance
Gyaku Oudou
vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).