Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol laughed about how bad it was xD Well at least they got a laugh~

Hmm movies i dont know of...

You dont seem like one to swoon because of movies~

Hellos pachi~

*ehehe* Well I don't know anything about Burmese dancing or Khmer singing so I won't say anything about that.

I dislike it when food are just made edible with the same taste and no love. It's how a majority of the Chinese Takeaways are like here in the UK. You find food of better quality from stands around China Town here. You should have shown them how it's done and made something instead. ^^

I see. Congrats to them then.

Food shopping seems to be the option to take when there isn't anything great to eat at a festival. :goodtea:

It's always great to have a laugh about how bad something is. ^^

Glad to have you drop by Uninstall. Haven't heard from you in ages~!

Sup guys, well yall have my FB now so it's a little easier I suppose, and school is about to start so I'll probably be stuck behind the PC again \(^o^)/

Verstuurd via Tapatalk

strange i kinda like and dislike reading backlogs lol

so whats up??how is everybody??

:sowwy: i just got here......okay goodnights samy sleep well and may i hunt you in your dream or help you to whatever in your dream XD

Good afternoon King.

Night night Sam. I forgot to come back after eating. D:

We just had a sudden downpour here. Now it's stopped but the skies look somewhat red in the distance~ :goodtea:

Hey Ralium. You'll have to wait till I'm at my friend's house. Going to take a shower now. So..be back in a bit. ^^

:runhappy:

Just one of those days where I couldn't get enough sleep or stay asleep~ :goodtea:

btw [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION], I don't think your words are all that bad, I've seen so myself~ It kinda reminds me of how I used to think people couldn't relate to me because I had so many different interests. I thought something was wrong with me :f When a person just told me up front to shut up and be myself, it made me happy~ lol
If your intention is to help or avoid harming, I can notice that without any help~ If you want to change how you do things, you can. If you don't think you need to, don't~ :D Either way, there's no need to explain how or why you talk the way you do~ :)

Reactions: renano
Nope.. I'm here...

Just got back from my anime frenzy again tough...

Zion? Who's that?
Any way Night Egozi, may God protect you in your sleep...

Sorry for the long delay xD

done some stuff while was half dead and rushed to close the browser without say proper goodbye >.>

Sorry about it :\

may God protect you in your sleep...

Thanks Prime-kun :]

But i think that it will prefer to stub me to death instead Dx

Zion? Who's that?

/me enter denying mode

I wonder who is It myself :innocent:

Well last time you made me Zombie maid something right? xD

Plus, i've been awake for day and half after long time

P.S Hello Rali-kun :hi:

Hello King-sama :hi:

Hello marshmallow-san xD

nope i offered you a job actually but you weren't around or you didn't want~

and hi

Last edited:
You just made my denying mode going to waste senpai :dispirited:

P.S i think he thought that you drown or something when you was in the bath ; p

Neh... i just saying that you May could had drown in the bath when you took the plug off ; p

/me poke Gwee-senpai in the back :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US