Not open for further replies.
I want a PS3.

Goodnight AS, to bed I go.

Bonne nuit AS !

Hmm 5 lurkers xD

/me tosses fuel and juice to egozi and strikes a match~

Goodnightys :evillaugh: Hope to see you tmr~

Bonne nuit indigo~ :bye:

that entirely depends on you shiki. it's either you start a great topic for us to have a good conversation or you just end up randomly picking a topic just to ebb our boredom~

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] [MENTION=169]pyrce[/MENTION] i meant school :D

:lmao: :XD:

anyway~ like i've said. it will be up to you to make it interesting. to keep the boredom away at school you could always strike up a conversation to someone. if you're the shy type, just bring something that you can do to occupy your mind like game console or a book if that suits you. but if you're in a class and you find it real boring, just doodle some stuff on your notes or you could simply think up of a scenario(i always do this with BL in mind).

but if you still think that it is a moot point to be there. you should rethink about studying.

hey seemless

/me sits the corner and watches the second episode of Arcana Famiglia~

we were just discussing about waste of time earlier~

/me is worry-free :fulfilled:

mhhh i see

i never waste time i just live my life the way i want :fulfilled:

i don't really see it as wasting of time either, more of a self-fulfillment in my part. and finding reason in it~

mhh there are so many overrated things in human society like Money having a good job it has to be always the best of the best
and yet life could be so mutch simpler

Hmm yes... but in this day and age that is disapproved by the mindless brainwashed masses~

mindless brainwashed masses = zombie

:XD:

i would rather live a simple life than making it really complicated~

money is indeed an issue :sigh:

reminds me of [C]~

C? Hmm yeah zombies xD Just follow what the ads tell them without thinking about what theyre not being told~

images
:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!