Not open for further replies.
I want a PS3.

Goodnight AS, to bed I go.

Bonne nuit AS !

Hmm 5 lurkers xD

/me tosses fuel and juice to egozi and strikes a match~

Goodnightys :evillaugh: Hope to see you tmr~

Bonne nuit indigo~ :bye:

that entirely depends on you shiki. it's either you start a great topic for us to have a good conversation or you just end up randomly picking a topic just to ebb our boredom~

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] [MENTION=169]pyrce[/MENTION] i meant school :D

:lmao: :XD:

anyway~ like i've said. it will be up to you to make it interesting. to keep the boredom away at school you could always strike up a conversation to someone. if you're the shy type, just bring something that you can do to occupy your mind like game console or a book if that suits you. but if you're in a class and you find it real boring, just doodle some stuff on your notes or you could simply think up of a scenario(i always do this with BL in mind).

but if you still think that it is a moot point to be there. you should rethink about studying.

hey seemless

/me sits the corner and watches the second episode of Arcana Famiglia~

we were just discussing about waste of time earlier~

/me is worry-free :fulfilled:

mhhh i see

i never waste time i just live my life the way i want :fulfilled:

i don't really see it as wasting of time either, more of a self-fulfillment in my part. and finding reason in it~

mhh there are so many overrated things in human society like Money having a good job it has to be always the best of the best
and yet life could be so mutch simpler

Hmm yes... but in this day and age that is disapproved by the mindless brainwashed masses~

mindless brainwashed masses = zombie

:XD:

i would rather live a simple life than making it really complicated~

money is indeed an issue :sigh:

reminds me of [C]~

C? Hmm yeah zombies xD Just follow what the ads tell them without thinking about what theyre not being told~

images
:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?
I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.