LPW [3] So the official Saber-con wins LPW [2]...let's make LPW [3]!!!!!!!!!!! EXCALIBURRRRRR....XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap, can't upload anything interesting with a clean HD. probably after Christmas I'll have something.

how fast is torrent anyway?
any good torrent programs to recommend? i am a complete noob in how it works, i always DDL.

Depends on your connection, connection stability, seeder/leecher ratio and what trackers you are using. So somewhere between a MB a day and maxing out your connection. ;)
A good client it µTorrent, because it's lightweight and does what it is supposed to do very well.
Just keep in mind to use protection when torrenting, because that's where companies are looking for people to sue.

Hmm... I guess I'll upload some stuff today even though I don't usually upload on a tuesday xd

So is Checkmate.

Sora route is da best!

Latest EP really remind me of the past 4 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

At G&S Enterprise, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional solutions across various industries. With a commitment to innovation, excellence, and customer satisfaction, our dedicated team works tirelessly to exceed expectations and drive success for our clients.
nyuge100 wrote on Esan's profile.
[Japanese] [221223][みるくふぁくとりー] もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界おっぱいメイド学園!
I would like a package version (iso+mds) of this. thank you for your consideration.
gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.