[LPW #29] To the Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]

No. I wasn't scared. ^^

I was mostly impressed that you can sense that...

Although, if people clicked on some of the pictures I uploaded, they will see the name of my Photobucket account which is 'utagoe'.

(Exactly how I know it. XD XD XD)
Like to play this prank to unknowing people when I first joined this forum. But not many ppl stick to photobucket these days.

Tanaka Rie I think got married recently. She as a lot of talent in being able to switch the tone of her voice. If I never checked, I wouldn't have known she voiced both Lacus Clyne (Gundam SEED/Destiny) and Mitsuru Kirijo (Persona 3) since her voice is different in both.

Fields of Hope great song. I still listen to it along with the majority of GS/GSD songs like Meteor, Vestige, Kimi wa Boku Niteiru, Shinkai no Kodoku etc. I think that was where I found Nami Tamaki too =]

Bloodhorn's hit the bucket. Soon enough I shall too~

I have plenty of old photos in Photobucket so I use it instead of opening a new account or searching for another.

Thanks Frank, but I seem to be immune to the effects of caffeine and instead become more tired after as it's a hot beverage.

I feel... about the same drinking coffee.

/me exits for now

See you everyone~

Mmm I still use Photobucket but am shifting to Sadpanda.

Quay Is that so? Well from my experience chili peppers work better than coffee. Try these. *give Quay some hot chili peppers*

EDIT: [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]: Nighty night!

Reactions: renano
xD Chilli are the bane of my taste buds. I am extremely weak to chilli even though I would love to eat spicy food. Almost died from eating a pizza with Jalapeños. Bloodhorn would know I think =]

Teruteru

cheer up, don't be all saddle like that :<

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]

if I can suggest you a really comedy game that guarantee some laugh and is in english, would you play it?

Last edited:
*yawn*

Man... I'm so bored...
Spirit Tales... GET YOUR MAINTENANCE DONE ALREADY!!1!1!11one!!1 щ(ಥДಥщ)

EDIT
Yoo, Checkmate. 'Sup~?

Neo-Exile

Not very good but hey, since when my life is bright and shiny... it's always crap :<

[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]
Don't lose heart dude, happiness is just around the corner!
...Or so they say.
Well, just how crappy, exactly?

[MENTION=27188]SainTPrimE[/MENTION]
Good...
...Because that's what you're supposed to say when someone ask how we're doing :/
Gooooddaaaammmiiiitttt soooooo booooooooooorrr'd.... >_________< even browsing randomly doesn't help as much as usual... TT_TT

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]
Yo there mate :) 'sup?

[MENTION=29]Neo-Exile[/MENTION]

Crappy as in I'm living by myself, no warmth, no friends, nothing

Imouto no Katachi - What makes an imouto

True happiness made from love

[MENTION=29]Neo-Exile[/MENTION] Nothing much. I'm just watching some YouTube videos. You?

[MENTION=27188]SainTPrimE[/MENTION] I'm fine, thank you for asking. And how are you?

More Imouto no Katachi? Chimari...

Hahaha.. True..

And Check, any more update about you and your 'friend'?

Thanks for asking.. I'm good here.. Just aa little tired from yesterdays event...

[MENTION=27188]SainTPrimE[/MENTION]

Update? Not really, unless you want to hear stories...

Her aniki is sick, so she's staying up super late to take care of him

I'm jelly! I want an imouto too, her aniki is a super lucky bastard to have such a cute, caring imouto like her. She cooks well too :<

Last edited:
[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION] Ok.. Let's hear some... :evillaugh:
Trust me... You don't want one...
Imoto can make you sick some times...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ravia desdemona wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello sir im just wonderin if ye also going to add

とある女騎士の分裂日常

by 一兵卒?
fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28
hehehezozo wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Dear Nihonjaki90, can you please reupload mexashare and katfile of 奴隷肉便器リコ ?! Many Thanks