[LPW 24] Voice Your Heart, Live with Soul~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then again Gamma factor is proven, so its the relativistic effects, then we're now trying to find Higgs Boson ._.

see ya shiki

yup that key founding principle. im sure its there somewhere but meh. won't make a difference in my lifetime.

I don't exactly like the idea that comes with the Higgs Boson really. Then again I'm likely to be wrong.

I doubt you do, since I don't even think the world leading Physicist knows what they're talking about until we find some good evidence, at the moment, all we know is 125 GeV

Time to leave, laterz

Last edited:
It's about a group of friends camping, one of the friends goes out to get firewood, he trips on the root of a tree and smashes his head on a rock. Next, the 3 friends look for the other friend and see a stranger with blood on his hands next to the body of the friend, the 3 run down the hill towards the dead body and question the stranger, he tries to explain that he didn't do it, suddenly the 3 friends run back to their camp site to get weapons, the stranger then chases them to their camp site to tell them the truth, one of the friends hides behind the stranger and grasps onto him. After a few struggles, the friend lets go, the stranger trips over his foot and is rolling down a hill with tons of thorns and sharp rocks. The 3 friends decide to bury their friend and leave the murderer to rot. The film ends with a radio broadcast that a good Samaritan has been found dead at the bottom of a hill and that there's a missing teenager.

Yeah, it's not the best for filming for 6 hours.

It's about a group of friends camping, one of the friends goes out to get firewood, he trips on the root of a tree and smashes his head on a rock. Next, the 3 friends look for the other friend and see a stranger with blood on his hands next to the body of the friend, the 3 run down the hill towards the dead body and question the stranger, he tries to explain that he didn't do it, suddenly the 3 friends run back to their camp site to get weapons, the stranger then chases them to their camp site to tell them the truth, one of the friends hides behind the stranger and grasps onto him. After a few struggles, the friend lets go, the stranger trips over his foot and is rolling down a hill with tons of thorns and sharp rocks. The 3 friends decide to bury their friend and leave the murderer to rot. The film ends with a radio broadcast that a good Samaritan has been found dead at the bottom of a hill and that there's a missing teenager.

mmmh...sounds deep. :goodtea:

hey frank, but i am leaving now.

Hmm back to work for meh :x
I feel that the story could get more complicated Deca~ xD Since its 6 hrs and all~

Last edited:
Actually, we're going to use about 4 minutes of it. Most movies take 10 months to make and there's about 60 hours of footage while they only use 2 hours of it.

Hmm i guess thats good enough for four minutes xD
You seem quite knowledgeable about this~

I seem to be knowledgeable about all sorts of things. Though Science is my weakness.

Hmm... I kind of like it... Did you come you with the script yourself?

[MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]

I... I really can't look you in the eye right now... so much happened when you left.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] No, not really. I hardly contributed to it at all, haha. All I did was act and hurt myself a dozen times.

Hmm i like science usually :x I screwed up chem though... not entirely my fault but somewhat yet...

Btw... Do you really think rarely_upset is THAT innocent that he claims? meh it´s your choice what to believe.
though i will remain neutral to the ecchi question.
Good morning everyone.... and btw [MENTION=15349]rarely_upset[/MENTION] you arent banned from the channel.

Hmm i couldnt remember all the formulas and stuff :x Physics was ok for me... actually i kinda doodled and got average grades =.=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?