[LPW#2] Yay for Cocona ^^ Down the road we go~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, in the anime ost, there is a ton of stuff to upload there and there was some new release for today.

Well there are a lot of animes and most of them have more than one album associated with them.
Though aren't the new OSTs supposed to come out in December or at least the majority of them?

There's OPs, EDs, Character Discs...

And I don't imagine, I know the Truth. :P

Hmm.... just check out nipponsei stuff and check out what I uploaded so far here...

That is just a very small portion. xD

And also, if you want a little list of what is coming out, just search a little bit and you'll find the release date.

Thanks for the info Anti, though atm I'm busy with uni and all that - no time to even download stuff properly >.<

What do you mean by that, Coro~? O_O
If I can maintain a 99.9% activity on another forum, why can't I maintain it here too ;P

Hello, Anti and everyone else~

My activity should be higher, but meh. I haven't been too active on the forums lately because I've been so busy with school.

Hehe xD Anti have way too many time compare to me xD I like your new Tachibana sig though Anti

Because many people stopped posting all of a sudden after getting overdrive. :whistle:

And yes, Kou has 100%. ^^

Thanks king~

Kanade-chan xD
I also made myself a nice Kanade wallpaper for myself ;P

@Coro, that won't stop me from posting even if I hit 100% and, there is still lots of upload to do in the anime ost section xD

Corocoro, I'm only too busy with coursework and preparing for exams xD Might have more free time during Christmas time, see whether I could hit 500 post a day during that :D

Congrats on getting a new laptop Axis^^

King @ 9% O.o guess you really are busy xD You're back to the Saber ava/siggy yet another reminder of FSN I get today xD

Well, I have my finals in about 3 weeks now. And during the holiday I have alots of christmas party to attend and families to visit lol

Parties, I'm home alone this year for Christmas xD
@ Joe, lol I'm the official Saber-con on this forum, is not news ;D xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US