[LPW #155] Journal of Dreams~

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate it when someone gets sent to the nurses office for lack of sleep in anime. it makes me feel like i could conquer Japan with an air horn :sigh:

Random music video.

One of Bob Dylan's more thought provoking songs.

/me appears out of nowhere, pats ronery Ruby and disappears back into the pit of despair~

『Also grats Kay Kay~』

.....goodnight? :reallyconfused:
sadly no...work...
5277417.png;compress=true

sadly no...work...
5277417.png;compress=true

that place is draining your soul :dontleave:

[MENTION=136452]El Psy Kongroo[/MENTION]; i like taking personality quizzes, but only the more professionally made ones, not the ones made by just anyone. and when it comes to those kind of tests, more questions are better. but tell me this doesn't sound exactly like what we were talking about the other day,

"When deciding how to move forward, they will look to honor, beauty, morality and virtue – Mediators are led by the purity of their intent, not rewards and punishments. People who share the Mediator personality type are proud of this quality, and rightly so, but not everyone understands the drive behind these feelings, and it can lead to isolation."

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; :wasclose: double post

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you talking about? When did we talk about something like this? :reallyconfused:

Hmm, conversation about being honest...
/me searches for memories rubbing his temples but has no clue.

『Randomly casually ignored...:donefor:

『Also yo and welcome El~ Don't think I've seen you around yet~:runhappy:

『Randomly casually ignored...:donefor:

『Also yo and welcome El~ Don't think I've seen you around yet~:runhappy:

I forgot to reply lol. thanks for your attention when i was all alone in the LPW lol

you haven't met psy yet? well then let me introduce you. he's my pupil (he has a small crush on his sensei, but don't bring that up :giveme:)

I forgot to reply lol. thanks for your attention when i was all alone in the LPW lol

you haven't met psy yet? well then let me introduce you. he's my pupil (he has a small crush on his sensei, but don't bring that up :giveme:)

Na-ni? Really? :shocked:
~ S-so does that mean on this worldline I-I'm... N-no way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?