[LPW #15] For the record~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know mahjong even after watching saki.

<- watched grandparents play mahjong since 4

i still dont know how to win games, only know how to 'eat' and 'pong' tiles~

Homura of MadoMagi (played by Saitou Chiwa) won for female character, while Okabe Rentarou of Steins;Gate (played by Mamo-chan) won for male character.

Leading role female:
1 Yuuki Aoi
2 Hanazawa Kana
3 Kayano Ai
4 Sawashiro Miyuki
5 Sakamoto Maaya

Leading role male:
1 Miyano Mamoru
2 Kamiya Hiroshi
3 Okamoto Nobuhiko
4 Hirata Hiroaki
5 Shimono Hiro

Homura of MadoMagi (played by Saitou Chiwa) won for female character, while Okabe Rentarou of Steins;Gate (played by Mamo-chan) won for male character.

Leading role female:
1 Yuuki Aoi
2 Hanazawa Kana
3 Kayano Ai
4 Sawashiro Miyuki
5 Sakamoto Maaya

Leading role male:
1 Miyano Mamoru
2 Kamiya Hiroshi
3 Okamoto Nobuhiko
4 Hirata Hiroaki
5 Shimono Hiro

what poll??

Newtype with over 6000 voters. Top anime, top seiyuu, top OP, top music and etc.

i was on verge of rage, then it got kinda depressing..

yes, no one can deny the fact that madoka did take japan by storm, probably one(if not, the) of the fore-runners for animu of the year already, but seeing almost every vote won by them, its kinda depressing for the other shows. well, who am i to complain, after all i did finish the series and praised it

Well, it sells like fucking hot cakes until ppl didn't have power left to buy summer anime. (ppl buy multiple copies)

Summer anime sales are depressing. Utapri sells the most LUL!

Last edited:
some of the shows did even break even i heard *cough*itsuten*cough*

utapuri = fujoshi power

I really didn't expect Ikocroi to sell that little since it is a good slice of life + ultra moe Yune.......

fanservice/plot/good ratings rules the day??

that show wasnt bad, but wasnt real good either though, i dont see why people will buy this slice of life which almost practically nothing happened.

ano hana ratings are quite high, i did cry like an idiot at the last episode though. ai kayano is gonna be the next big star in the seiyuu industry, i am sure inori's role will propell her to greatness

SLEEPPPPPPPPPP

Last edited:
Lol, just uploading what was release recently that I didn't have the time to up yet.

And so they return!

Hmm... I bet the thread will move two pages today.

Watching some scary stuff... some girl got her rib cage ripped out of her body.

GO GO JAST! School days HQ GET!

looping ffxiii-2 final trailer endlessly~

song so nice! gonna get the jp version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US