[LPW #138] Legend of Love~

Status
Not open for further replies.
The product will be at next month to you exported (due a lot requests about it)...:goodtea:

/me was drowning in nanashi dreams*ehehe* but suddenly hears the word 'due a lot requests' "Eh~?"
tumblr_md4lbdztck1r72gk7o1_500.gif

S-sore ja,let's make a deal,I'll buy all of them so you don't need to sell anyone~:traitor:

/me was drowning in nanashi dreams*ehehe* but suddenly hears the word 'due a lot requests' "Eh~?"
tumblr_md4lbdztck1r72gk7o1_500.gif

S-sore ja,let's make a deal,I'll buy all of them so you don't need to sell anyone~:traitor:
Ehmm... Dear, you're making me fear...:wasclose: The others are just pre-ordered, where then I couldn't do, as...

Edit: Some real-exclusive gifts for you both (K-chan and @dawntaku;): 1st gift, 2nd gift

Reactions: dawnotaku
EMERGENCY~!!happiness overload~!:runhappy:
/me calls [MENTION=71686]Harumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71686]Harumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71686]Harumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71686]Harumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71686]Harumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71686]Harumi[/MENTION]; ~ :happytears:
9d3c3352f1fd14707ffbe9edd4bd8b76.gif

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; You made my day dear~:bigeyes:
[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; [MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; bring the party some trees xD

Nante subarashii hito~:bigeyes:nante kira kira utsukushii hito you are my [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; ~ xD

/me wakes up~
『Morning LPW... There are only two things I can say about my dream tonight: CATS AND DOGS!
BD17mg.png
』 /me dies from cuteness overload!

I again woke up without a dream..~
KittyNomnom-1.gif
cats and dogs sounds cute ~ =^ω^=

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; onee-chan is the cutest ! no doubt with that :cheerleader:

:nekopara_tehee:

I again woke up without a dream..~
KittyNomnom-1.gif
cats and dogs sounds cute ~ =^ω^=

『It wasn't just any random cute! It was extremely cute! Just imagine it: A big long rectangular box split in 3 cells but with no roof (whole box about 1,2m long, 40cm wide and like 30cm high, cells being split equally along the length), the leftmost and center cells are filled to half with water and a blanket in the rightmost. And finally. FINALLY. In leftmost cell there pitch black dog puppies, in center cell there are pitch black kitties all playing happily in the water without any fighting and in the rightmost there are more pitch black doggies and kitties sleeping in the blanket!:hapgirl:

『Btw, nice new MAYU set~』

[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; That was amazing~!!!!!!!!Stunning~:bigeyes:I literally watched it while holding my breath lol,such a brilliant show~! Thanks for sharing it dear~I'm glad to see this~:fulfilled:
/me wakes up briefly.
GK6KvM.png

Yes, it was quite something. Though I left it for you because it was full of shirtless guys....

/me wakes up briefly.
GK6KvM.png

Yes, it was quite something. Though I left it for you because it was full of shirtless guys....

I didn't realized that at all:shocked:
Ah lol probably it must be because of i dont find muscles attractive:rant: *these are not include 2dmen*

『It was just any random cute! It was extremely cute! Just imagine it: A big long rectangular box split in 3 cells but with no roof (whole box about 1,2m long, 40cm wide and like 30cm high, cells being split equally along the length), the leftmost and center cells are filled to half with water and a blanket in the rightmost. And finally. FINALLY. In leftmost cell there pitch black dog puppies, in center cell there are pitch black kitties all playing happily in the water without any fighting and in the rightmost there are more pitch black doggies and kitties sleeping in the blanket!:hapgirl:

『Btw, nice new MAYU set~』

Amazing:bigeyes:
We need to visit a cat cafe together~:runhappy:
cat+rules.png

And also thank you for noticing~:blushhappy:

『Well, it was just some box placed outside near some sport field~』

『Also, off to play Rise of the Tomb Rider now, laters~』

EMERGENCY~!!happiness overload~!:runhappy:
/me calls [MENTION=71686]Harumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71686]Harumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71686]Harumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71686]Harumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71686]Harumi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71686]Harumi[/MENTION]; ~ :happytears:

What happened? I'm here! :nyanmusu_wtf:

"This, with romance you can enjoy how the relationship moves, but with harem you are going to see the mc being a fag with different girls when we all know he is going to end with the very first girl" - some anon, who knows his shit.

Ehmm... Dear, you're making me fear...:wasclose: The others are just pre-ordered, where then I couldn't do, as...

Edit: Some real-exclusive gifts for you both (K-chan and @dawntaku;): 1st gift, 2nd gift

[MENTION=71686]Harumi[/MENTION]; This post~! :bigeyes:
Ah also you double posted nee-san..~:wasclose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.