[LPW #129] The Loli Goddess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh what a borring day... thinking going back to my home town for the weekend allone this time!

Ah so... But with the family? (<-Probably a stupid question...):bored:

not always if Elli wants to join no problem with me.

man it's nice country Germany and the Dusseldrof but sorry telling that i can't stay... i can't see the Ioannian sea, wake up every morning and smell the sea...

not always if Elli wants to join no problem with me.

man it's nice country Germany and the Dusseldrof but sorry telling that i can't stay... i can't see the Ioannian sea, wake up every morning and smell the sea...

Ah, so... Then'll this a solo...

And we calling that "Home pain": It's no physically pain, but a mentally... Well, in 10 days you've your results from the election, but this times is it fix - and you can finally with your family back to your beloved Greece go...:bored:

Ah, so... Then'll this a solo...

And we calling that "Home pain": It's no physically pain, but a mentally... Well, in 10 days you've your results from the election, but this times is it fix - and you can finally with your family back to your beloved Greece go...:bored:

if that we have a better and more solide goverment then i will defenetly go back and restart things up again! That's for 1.000.000% sure!
My hope only is to have a better goverment and that joker Tsipy to be demolished from entire surface of the earth!

if that we have a better and more solide goverment then i will defenetly go back and restart things up again! That's for 1.000.000% sure!
My hope only is to have a better goverment and that joker Tsipy to be demolished from entire surface of the earth!

Hmm... This is of course!

And don't worry D'angel, Tsipy and his brain burned party did itself an bullet in head given, there isn't chance for a recover for them!

Hmm... This is of course!

And don't worry D'angel, Tsipy and his brain burned party did itself an bullet in head given, there isn't chance for a recover for them!

The statistics seems that New Democracy is 0,5 behind but Tsipy as person's popularity dropped And Baggelis Meimarakis for New Democracy is leading that section don't know man the 0,5 is very small but i think New Democracy will take over the last weeks...

Welcome Uryu and the lost son of ASF, Gwee^_^!
The statistics seems that New Democracy is 0,5 behind but Tsipy as person's popularity dropped And Baggelis Meimarakis for New Democracy is leading that section don't know man the 0,5 is very small but i think New Democracy will take over the last weeks...

Hey, I've an big faith that the N.D. the race making will, because Tsipy did much people in Greece badly kidded - even in his own circle/people...>_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please upload chapter 2 of this doujin if you have it? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ow3d-female-agents-the-boy-chapter-1.1517255/
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ01004019 ?
stm228 wrote on Shine's profile.
How do I open RJ309789
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, can you please update this to its latest version?
よこしまフィットネスクラブ to ver2024.04.06
gusionn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.