[LPW #126] Come, Join us, along with our friends and neighbors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, it's a nice act, be with your family 4ever happy and healthy...^_^!

And, videos (cartoons?) and "...while playing"?

Ah, I see... But this doesn't sound wonderful...>_>(?)

I know, but I miss my days before vacation

hm... Dartanian and the three musketeers (the old one where the are animal cartons i image you might remember of what series i am talking about)?
Hmm... Well, on a cartoon series can't remember, but on the TV/cinema-movie-series yes... And so what watch you with him?
I know, but I miss my days before vacation

Hooo... And in your school times will you sure the opposite from that what you now to me said have say...>_>

So... i get those Subs and i mixed them with this RAW a small settings at time sync And i made my own version of Uncensored last episode of DxD BorN and i am done with that series
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; there was an epic old series with anmals staring

Hmm... Well, on a cartoon series can't remember, but on the TV/cinema-movie-series yes... And so what watch you with him?

Hooo... And in your school times will you sure the opposite from that what you now to me said have say...>_>

In the night/evening I have strange thoughts

So... i get those Subs and i mixed them with this RAW a small settings at time sync And i made my own version of Uncensored last episode of DxD BorN and i am done with that series

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; there was an epic old series with anmals staring

Ahmm... Actually, I downloading always from [Ohys-Raws] the eps... But what can you still on that edit...?

And I see, seems funny to be...xD
In the night/evening I have strange thoughts
Hmm... Then re-start your mind...>_>

hm disapointed from FFF... i finished downloading the Lyrical Nanoha Vivid in RAWs only "anon" funsubs is running the series and they are also stacked up to 10th episode...
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; with that awesome freeware program i can ;) mkvmerge GUI and i am updating very often.

I will give you an example.

I took from CBM's Moretsu Pirates the 2nd English track AAC and i add it with some minor timing setting to CoalGirl's 1080p BD Version ;) I have done that thing to many series of mine...

Reactions: Evdokia
Ahmm... Actually, I downloading always from [Ohys-Raws] the eps... But what can you still on that edit...?

And I see, seems funny to be...xD

Hmm... Then re-start your mind...>_>

I should sleep for restarting my mind

hm disapointed from FFF... i finished downloading the Lyrical Nanoha Vivid in RAWs only "anon" funsubs is running the series and they are also stacked up to 10th episode...

with that awesome freeware program i can ;) mkvmerge GUI and i am updating very often.

I will give you an example.

I took from CBM's Moretsu Pirates the 2nd English track AAC and i add it with some minor timing setting to CoalGirl's 1080p BD Version ;) I have done that thing to many series of mine...

Hmm... Sounds interesting, maybe I peak an view in that software...xD
I should sleep for restarting my mind
Well, a little napping won't harm you sure...

Hello, everyone. I am the cousin of [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION];. Nice to meet everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty