Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh shes a little... slowish i guess =w= Doesnt really seem to know what shes doing half the time but hears everything the other half of the time =w=

Yeah? She doesnt speak english so nurses have no idea what shes saying usually =w=

hrdt.gif

I have a debate on gun policy to prepare for and I have no idea how to argue that civilians should be allowed to carry firearms.

Anyone here can give insights of one who has lived in the other side of the world?

I have a debate on gun policy to prepare for and I have no idea how to argue that civilians should be allowed to carry firearms.

Anyone here can give insights of one who has lived in the other side of the world?

I would say look at current statistics, but unfortunately all of those only make blatantly obvious how bad an idea it is to allow civilians to carry guns. :/

...In case of bears?

...In case of bears with guns?

I would say look at current statistics, but unfortunately all of those only make blatantly obvious how bad an idea it is to allow civilians to carry guns. :/

...In case of bears?

...In case of bears with guns?

Yeah... so far, I think civilians should only own firearms when law enforcement is worthless in a place rife with violence.

Hellos pyre~

Hmm... well the argument typically is that it is in case the government gets corrupt or whatnot =w= People will have a way to protect themselves during a revolt... also the... amendment or whatnot? Right to bear arms *wink wink* no? fine... :runaway: Anyhow the amendment doesnt actually read like most people think it does... i think if was only militia or whatnot that had a right to bear arms which would be police? Maybe =w=

Or, let's say, given how there are so many guns in civilian possession in the US today, would a civilian living in the US be better off with a gun for himself?

Or, let's say, given how there are so many guns in civilian possession in the US today, would a civilian living in the US be better off with a gun for himself?

An armed robber walks into a bank, with a gun drawn. Some civvies in the bank have their own guns, and some do not. Who do you predict are the most likely people to get shot?

As soon as people start trying to pull out guns and spin around to face the robber, things can get messy. I never see guns as providing much protection as I see them providing lethal reactions.

On the other hand, you could try this angle: If everyone had guns, and it was common knowledge that at least most people had guns, then those potential armed robbers might be too scared of lethal reactions to try an armed robbery. This isn't really guns protecting you as it is assured mutual destruction; something like the nuclear war situation: the first person to fire is probably the most dead.

Hmm... /me has little interest in owning a gun :/
I think in more lawless places a gun could be... useful? Though it would sort of be better to not have guns at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.