[LPW #100] Well, welcome in the 100th Holy Grail War my high valued masters^^!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? How is the feeling the most powerful servant to have, Anayo-chan?:goodtea:~>

Is it necessary to watch Chaos;Head before Steins;Gate?

Didn't notice that the last was over. Congrats nanashi :cheering:

Is it necessary to watch Chaos;Head before Steins;Gate?

Well, welcome you both^^!

And to TKos: Well, Chaos;head has few relationships to Steins;gate
Is plays on the same place, and have with some charas a relation... But the story is different between the both.

And now to Cal: From now you've the last servant Assassin 2 get, what you now a big part of this Grail War are - G'gratulation^^!

i didn't watch Chaos;Head prior or after Steins gate and i don't know why it should be necessary.

:ninja: post of the day!
[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; new set is cute, who iz dat? :3

it's karen from koi iro chu! lips. i picked to make a set of her because she has a bow lol, and rendering was extremely easy XP. my favorite's either the teacher or the untranslated girl

Reactions: oilaolenm
I meant that i watched Steins gate but Chaos;Head probably no or maybe but i forgot it.......

hrdt.gif

Well, the master-sevant combinations:
[MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; has Saiber get
[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; has Rider 1 get
[MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; has Rider 2 get
[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; has Archer 1 get
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; has Archer 2 get
[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; has Lancer 1 get
[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; has Lancer 2 get
[MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]; has Berserker 1 get
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; has Berserker 2 get
[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; has Caster 1 get
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; has Caster 2 get
[MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; has Assassin 1 get
[MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION]; has Assassin 2 get

Well, the selection is now done; and the cards are now shuffled= The true Holy Grail War can now so right begin!!!

Who no servant got, can further than supporter for the masters serve - e.g. at the Saiber-fraction: Where Kiritsu two supporters had - Maya and his wife Irirsviel - You can one from the both the supporter take - BUT! If none a supporter be will, then is she/he a random citiest of Fuyuki citiy.

Last edited:
...and I do what?

Well, this time has the LPW an RPG-character (But you can further randomly spamming - or better said: how at the last LPWs normal spam.), and you're now a master, who with her/his servant for the Holy Grail fight (The given post limit (2014) better said) - and then decides about her/his wish (If you the next LPW make want, or to whom passing.) Understood?:goodtea:~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg