[LPW #10] Cheers for Anime-Sharing! Yeah!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, rather waring on fetishes and "inhumane" thoughts.

Moving on...~

O_O at my VM.... wonders what kind of spam msg that is lol.

@King - Nothing much, just bored for the moment. Don't know that to do xd

Good afternoon. I know this is probably a newb question but this seems to be the place for it. What is "MU"? I tried searching but i confused the search engine. lol

Oh yea... and Cheers for Anime-Sharing!

FS = FileServe
MU = Megaupload
MF = MediaFire = MediaFail
MS = MegaShares = MegaSucks
HF = Hotfile = HotFail
RS = RapidShare = RapidSucks

I really should have guessed that. Doh! Thanks.

Speaking of file servers...
I paid for a month of premium at FS about 3 months ago. Oddly after the month expired I am still able to download directly from a link without visiting the FS site and have full speed downloads often pulling down 6 to 8 Mbps with the combined downloads. Usually around 800 Kbps to 1 Mbps per file. So basically even though my subscription expired 2 months ago I am still getting premium service.

Have any of you experienced that or did I just get lucky? I just had to ask. If that is common to file hosts then i need to pay for a month at all of them AS uses. Would make things a lot easier. I hate typing those gibberish words in the little box.

Well, that never happen to me. Though, I just bought a full year of premium recently so I can't really tell wether or not its happening for me.

It wouldn't make any business sense at all so I am assuming it is a mistake. If it is intentional maybe it is a thank you for the first time purchase and will eventually downgrade my account. Its confusing but I won't complain.

Edit: Oh and hello BlueMage! (waves)

Btw Anti, can i request a soundtrack from you? '~'

Ugh, nvm. I'll aks you later. Need to leave now. I'll come back later. >_>"

Bye~~

Download as much as you can until they catch their mistake.

I love MediaFire. No waiting, really fast downloads, nice interface with minimal ads, and its great for uploading stuff too. How can you not like it?

@Blue - Yes you can and you don't need to ask my permission first for requesting a ost. Just leave me a pm/vm and wait for my reply. :P Or just read my comment below my sig. :P

Hm..I don't know I guess if you have a premium account it is usually good, but then again I have life time premium on MU so I aren't complaining when Anti upload it to MU

Oh just leave a private message in Anti's profile and he'll find it for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.
ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.