Animaksiat

エロゲーソムリエ
Contributor
Oct 8, 2011
LOVELY×CATION2 -Love which continues eternally- Discussion Thread

Info

made the thread to evade [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]'s wrath
feel free to ask anything about the gameplay, error, or those who need guides
This is a discussion thread, if you're looking for the game please visit torrent or DDL section

Torrent:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/japanese-120372/

DDL:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-120374/

Reactions: niro98
Hi, can anyone give me the save file where the microscope is unlocked on 4/27, i would like to view the scene at 5/2 but am too lazy to play all routes and new game again.

I think I got the microscope, in the first play, and without caring about the walkthrough (I didn't get it), let me finish her route and see which CGs I'm lacking.

the requirements for microscope is you have enough intelligence... don't know the exact number and also have some item to unlock them... i think bookstore is a good start to search for it, after you have the pre-requirements... you can visit free market in weekend to see if any microscope are being sell

while im still figuring how to get the figures in free market

currently on 183/209

I did indeed upgrade (hmmm what's the best term for here?) mostly from the bookstore, the school with the swiming and the "after class duty(?)" and the shinto shrine.
By the way, there is an option in 5/13, though there are two choices, I can only select the second since the first one is not avalaible, what do I need to do to get it, I think it's related to the swimming competition but I did raised my swim stats.
And I always tried to get any new item if I have the opportunity.

[MENTION=6533]Kamigoroshi[/MENTION]; event on 5/13 whose route?

it's like hinata's route... if you keep supporting her without choosing "flat-chested are good" at the last choice, you won't be able to choose "flat-chested are best" anymore...

"www.hibiki-site" are Forbidden form another Country ??
(I can't access from Thailand)

I order "LOVELY×CATION2 Limited Edition"
form 3 Shop (Sofmap, Trader, Getchu) for "Dakimakura"
It took my all salary of month. !! LoL.

"www.hibiki-site" are Forbidden form another Country ??
(I can't access from Thailand)

I order "LOVELY×CATION2 Limited Edition"
form 3 Shop (Sofmap, Trader, Getchu) for "Dakimakura"
It took my all salary of month. !! LoL.

yes..it blocks ip address from outside japan

try using proxy...like proxyhide.org

yes..it blocks ip address from outside japan

try using proxy...like proxyhide.org

Thanks!! I want web Proxy can access Hibikisite for long time !!
(I used many web Proxy , but it never can access)

cool then:>...

but...there are some exception..like we can't change the girls pic in their other dresses in

character section using proxy=/

Last edited:
The on/off-option in recollection mode for Vit, Dex, Love-Mode should be working now. At least the non-selected option will now be properly colored when hoovering over it with the mouse *lol*.

Wait Append Patch....

I Think "Append Patch of Seine" will have "Cow Cosplay" !!
Because in farm Scene // Mor~~ too much impact for me:eek: lol.

and someone will have "false pregnancy" event , who may be Hime or Seine
Because in Misasa Tsukioka(LxC 1) had this event, I think LxC 2 may have the same.;)

Wait Append Patch....

I Think "Append Patch of Seine" will have "Cow Cosplay" !!
Because in farm Scene // Mor~~ too much impact for me:eek: lol.

and someone will have "false pregnancy" event , who may be Hime or Seine
Because in Misasa Tsukioka(LxC 1) had this event, I think LxC 2 may have the same.;)

Calm down dude, we still have a year ahead of us waiting for complete append :D
I guess every one month for two heroine

Calm down dude, we still have a year ahead of us waiting for complete append :D
I guess every one month for two heroine

up until now, no news about a monthly append like the previous one from hibiki, they only announce the birthday append for each heroines.
but still, we can still to have hope can we?

EDIT: first append of seine is on June...

Last edited:
up until now, no news about a monthly append like the previous one from hibiki, they only announce the birthday append for each heroines.
but still, we can still to have hope can we?

EDIT: first append of seine is on June...

I will pre-order in weekend !! For Append Patch !! LoL.

why the wait till weekend, while i already pre-ordered them :XD:

[MENTION=6533]Kamigoroshi[/MENTION]; event on 5/13 whose route?

it's like hinata's route... if you keep supporting her without choosing "flat-chested are good" at the last choice, you won't be able to choose "flat-chested are best" anymore...

Oh, little detail I forgot. In 出水 和琴 route. I finished it for now but there are still some CG and one H-scene I'm lacking so I was thinking of going through the wikia again to get them, since as far as I remember I only got VIT in the first scene and nothing else. Well that's how it turns out on random picking. For now I'll rack my brains deciding between continue with another route (and decide wich goes after 出水 和琴) or go back to love sick puppies....I want more free time!
By the way, the options before starting the game make relevant diferrence? Like the blood type and the other ones...The only kanji I think I recognized was either "game" orm"anime" in which I'll presume are hobbies.

By the way, the options before starting the game make relevant diferrence? Like the blood type and the other ones...The only kanji I think I recognized was either "game" orm"anime" in which I'll presume are hobbies.
Yeah, I thought about that too. The blood type and birthday felt kind of unimportant, but the characters hobbies and academics seem like they could matter.

Also, does anyone know the difference between starting the game on Easy or Normal?

The other options: Your favorite hobbies and strong school subjects affect small status boni of +1 and +2 in one area and -1 in another area. Let's say you choose as hobby "sports" you get +2 in strength, +1 in sports and -1 in knowledge (the counterpart if you think about it in that way) -> The wiki has a list of it: http://www34.atwiki.jp/lovelycation/pages/42.html. Copy-past from the torrent:
4. point (after birthday and blood group) What do you like? (Up to two choices): From left to right: Sports, Reading, Movies, Computer, Shopping, Traveling, Gourmet(?), Karaoke, Painting, Games, Pets, Nothing
5./last point What are your strong subjects (up to two choices): Japanese, English, Mathemathics, Cooking, Social Studies(?), Arts, Music, Gymnastics/Physical Education, Drawing and manual arts, home education, moral education(?)

Easy vs. Normal: Based on the in-game description: Easy is for those who simply wish to enjoy the romance with the heroines and Normal for the adventure-game lovers and a moderate difficulty where you should be "carefully" playing. So maybe the stat requirements to win certain events are higher or the stat boosts from the city map options are different?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/