Long or Short hair?

currently have a long hair :fulfilled:
want to have hairstyle like rock lee from naruto :happytears:
round and shiny~ :bigeyes:

and for the person i like ... hmm... dochi demo ii :P

try this~
get a hair from your head. Look at the end that doesn't have the root. Try to see how it's angled. Cut it a little and see how much it changed. Now imagine what pattern it'll take when it grows back~
ummm there might be a better way to explain XD it has alot to do with DNA (naturally straight, curly, thin, thick, etc.)
but you can still ruin it if it's not cut right.

hmmmmmm new thread tomorrow maybe~ :runhappy:

I never knew that literally the angle of cutting could affect or change your hair.. 0.o seriously fascinating.. I'm off the search the internet for more info on this :D

sam it's basically the same theory applied to human hair

Hmm i wonder if people could make their hair wavy and stuff by messing with it tons xD

my hairstyle is actually better when I just got out of bed than when I actually style it.

Hmm i wonder if people could make their hair wavy and stuff by messing with it tons xD

ummmmmmm it really depends on your DNA. thin hair can be modified easily, medium or thick is hard to change.
I might've mentioned before, but there's DNA for lots of natural styles. (super-afro curly, like on guys. wavy, straight, straight with a bounce/curl at the end, etc.) Unless you use other things all the time (irons, treatments, etc.) it'll always have part of that naturalness. :P

Early childhood you'll get a place in your hair where it "parts". That's only based on how your parents or whoever brushes/combs your hair. (idk if one comes naturally or not~ might get one from parents maybe).
You can change it naturally, but it takes time.

Anyways~ keep in mind about the pattern of how your hair grows. Each person's hair grows uniquely. The way to change it is to shape it all the time the way you want it. By combing/brushing a certain way you want it to be, it'll eventually continue growing that way. If you stop, it'll go how it did before.

For example, some people have their hair go to the left or right side. I had mine going to the right, but a couple years ago wanted to make it go left. I had to do things like iron/twist it straight (especially the ends), use water/conditioner and brush/comb it in the other direction. It didn't workout at first because I had to "break" the formation of my hair so it'll repair itself and adjust to the new direction. Right now, Most of it has gone to the left, but the place with my "part" is still going right or straight. Sooo you basically have to re-grow all of your hair to get the best natural results. Try folding some paper for it to curl. Then fold it the other way to undo the curl. It's kinda like that~ :P

Soo now about cutting it~ if you cut too often/early, your natural pattern will be more enforced. umm it's like the idea that breaking/cutting something only makes it stronger when it heals. Soo if I trim my ends 2-3 times a year, it'll have more flip too it, whatever the max it can be tho. If I go more above the flip, it'll flip less when it grows back, but it'll naturally do that again later.

Hair actually grows on both ends~ Have you ever seen someone with blond hair and brown roots? Ever notice that the ends of your hair when cut is squared, but gets soften tips later? Hair from the roots is much easier to control than the ends. Most hair at the roots is straight, but does natural things as it grows out.

sooo that's alot, and just from my head. it may or may not be completely right XD

Hmm i dont really have a split in my hair xD Havent been brushing it except to get the standing part flatish...

Does hair grow slightly thicker over time as well? xD Seems like it would do something like that...

It seems we guesses right :goodtea: Ushio knows tons about this xD

noooo you don't get thicker hair other than what your DNA gives you. As a baby you might have it thin at first tho~
You can get it thinner by using a razor tool that cuts off layers. It makes you feel lighter and your hair flows more? :P
plus you can do other stuff i guess~

but yaa~ what thickness you have is what you get x-x

Hmm but the fuzz of a new goatee is somewhat softer but it gets thicker after you cut it xD

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; hair based on puberty is different. (aka body hair).

It seems like it gets thicker because the outsides of the hair needs to be repaired. If you let it grow, it'll be softer somewhat~
It also has a length limit depending on where it is.
Pubic hair is meant to protect from certain infections in sensitive areas. It also protects the skin from other things i won't mention~ XD
Guys and girls growth hair in most of the same places, and it is possible for a girl to get a beard/mustache by shaving the few hairs there. I'm pretty sure that most people either have black or blond hairs like that. It doesn't always have to match hair color.

Shaving pubic hair can actually cause a few problems, but usually they're minor. For ex, if you shave your arms/legs, your body will be noticeably more cooler and you'll be cold since your skin isn't adjusted to the temperature. (bald ppl too~ XD)
Hair in the skin keeps it healthy, and is necessary to grow new skin. If you completely kill all the hair, it's possible you'll get a serious infection. (aka laser hair removal).

It's okay to trim if you think it's too thick or wtv~ but it may get sharp or cause rashes. Sooo shaving completely and constantly prevents that usually. :P Having the right cream helps too~

------

depending on alot of things, men can actually have more healthy hair than girls since they keep it short. Long hair is also useful in it's own way of course~ :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US