Long or Short hair?

SaikoMorino

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2012
What hair length do you prefer for yourself? for the person you like? You can also say why you prefer one over the other. As of now I'm trying to grow my hair :3

Hmm i have short hair... i like girls with long hair~ Not sure why... xD If theres a reason at all...

I don't really care for my hair length as long as it stays smooth and shiny. for the person I like, very long straight black hair is what I prefer. Reason? they're so elegant.

I prefer to keep my hair long.. for guys.. I don't really have a preference.. I like sort of shaggy length hair.. but different styles fit different people I think..

i finally found people who like long hair :happytears:

most people I know like short... their reason... they can see the eyes and neck better

Hmm i think long hair... is... well i just dont find short hair to be as appealing actually xD Long hair also makes for more random stuff they could do with it~

random stuff? what are you talking about sam?:gotidea:

a girl's allure comes from the mystery of the face. I like their hair long with straight bangs above the eyes like Ai Enma. :bliss:

the reason I probably like longer hair as is cause of the many things you can do to it. while a lot can also be done on medium... it just feels like its missing something

There's all kinds of styles you can do with long hair.. :)

including various styles that still leave part of your hair down...

[MENTION=36883]LadyBenihime[/MENTION] ; what style do you do with yours?

Well my hair is naturally straight and I tend to wear it down.. but I also like to scrunch it to make it wavy, or curl it, or keep it straight but crimp some strands..

Sometimes I do twin french braids while keeping my bangs out.. or put half my hair up (leaving my bangs out) with clips .. or put half my hair up by twisting each top side and connecting it in the back with clips and then crimping, curling or leaving my hair straight within these styles.. ^_____^

Oh and of course low pig tails with a beanie..

I know you said your hair was short.. do you do anything with it? Or do you like to let it do whatever it does on its own?

Hmm does bed hair count? ;p Nah i dont really do anything with it xD Nothing purposefully anyway~

Well I was going to say ... "Or do you just roll out of bed and go".. haha

Hey bed head could be a style

Hmm my hair isnt even long enough for bed hair to really make too much of a difference xD

Hmm the sort thats impossible to press down in the morning even with water? xD

so many things to learn about hair styles. i was sort of able to imagine the twin braids. how long does it take to do those?

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; yes I had those moments. now that I'm growing it I'm enjoying the open window seats of vehicles more

Last edited:
I'd say it takes me about 15 minutes to braid my own.. it's much easier to braid someone elses :)

How long is your hair now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US