Let's Create a VN!!!

hmm i believe you but the other probably not. maybe it's a good idea to do that. also i want to see your capability too

[MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION];

I can fully clean up the forum as soon as this weekend. Just note the ones that you'd rather not get deleted.

[MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION];
It's safer to archive them. I'll have a few things up about what to look for in the archive. The main thing is to have -title of thread- [archive] and just move it to that section. Some things might need to be edited into another post since it can't be re-arranged.
Some things may or may not need to be merged, so you could leave that to me if you will~
--
so I have some notes about it inside archive of the VN place.

---

some new rules/guidelines for the VN section in Other. (talk about them there please -.-~)

Last edited:
[MENTION=41427]DvorakUser[/MENTION] ; Interesting enough; I favor your idea about minigames, but how will it be integrated into the Visual Novel? Through the story, the Extras, a secret spot you have to click on? Perhaps a chibi version of the characters would suffice for this sort of thing.

best to incorporate the minigames in the key events? for example, deciphering some situations requires solving a puzzle

I plan to re-organize the story section in a separate thread, but the original will be in the archive. If you don't mind, I can change the by parts into a narrative, of course, still by parts. Everything with significant information will be moved to an archive. In the title will be the content and date when the archive was done.

Hmm i feel like the irc conversations usually have the most content xD Do we have those somewhere?

I don't think they got recorded. I for one don't know how. XD and I was usually offline.

Hmm... ok then xD Well whatever those things are would keep a record of the last 150 lines or so?

[MENTION=41427]DvorakUser[/MENTION] ; Interesting enough; I favor your idea about minigames, but how will it be integrated into the Visual Novel? Through the story, the Extras, a secret spot you have to click on? Perhaps a chibi version of the characters would suffice for this sort of thing.

Well, I found a space invaders clone online... What I'm thinking is that an event could require you to win (or lose) the minigame, or possibly beat the game in a certain time limit. I'll have a look at how to do this on the weekend, I'm pretty sure it is possible though.

Hmm space invader... i wonder if we could change that to something we could use ;p There does seem to be some... battles of sorts...

The actual game is of less importance than if the game can be integrated with renpy at this time.... Space invaders is just a nice and simple example that has already been written.

i think minigames can be placed in arcade and dream world, but not in real world.

so any games will do

hmm [MENTION=41427]DvorakUser[/MENTION]; think it's possible to integrate free roam like location selection?

Actually, I recon it'll be easier to add location selection (menu based) to the project than to add something like a minigame. I think however, that you are referring to something like a minimap where the user can select where he wants to go... If that was indeed what you were referring to, I think that would be brilliant, if it can be implemented.

I can only start actually working on the project this weekend, as I have to work during the week :/

of course it is

and [MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION]; i think implementing free roam will change overall gameplay. it's more like dating sim

I think most everyone here works on the VN during weekends or holidays.

Yes I was thinking of the one where you can use a map to select areas of interest. This way, we can incorporate extra events or side stories whenever the player enters a specific location at a specific time. That is if there are any side stories. XD

EDIT: Not necessarily a dating sim. Its just a coincidence that dating sims use free roam maps. I have played some games where the free roam was specifically to gather items or information, to which, the inability to obtain such ends with a game over.

Though I'm not forcing the idea, I'm only suggesting that this will allow some level of involvement from a player by inputting more risk of game overs aside from bad decisions for a non-linear gameplay.

YOU GUYS. YOU GUYS. GIMME THE LINK TO THE IRC THINGY OR WHATEVER. HTGRBHJSRGHBJDFRGKRGBFXDKJNB *runs in cirles*

there was just now a... someone on irc... i kinda got puzzled by that behaviour

[MENTION=35127]Ichiko[/MENTION];
to the VN channel? ummmm anything special you need with that? We'd talk there mostly when it's a better idea to do that than here or the forum. It's not like ppl chat there all the time x-x

about the games~ keep in mind that this IS otome XD sooo if you do put games into the story, you need an option to skip it without problems. Symphonic Rain did something like that. (doing good/bad effects the game, can do automatically if you want).
Let me know the kinds of games you can make (or want) and I'll plan that into the story. (otherwise it'll be extras)

Hmm actually i usually work during the way to and home from school... the train gives plenty of time... x.x

[MENTION=35127]Ichiko[/MENTION];
to the VN channel? ummmm anything special you need with that? We'd talk there mostly when it's a better idea to do that than here or the forum. It's not like ppl chat there all the time x-x

about the games~ keep in mind that this IS otome XD sooo if you do put games into the story, you need an option to skip it without problems. Symphonic Rain did something like that. (doing good/bad effects the game, can do automatically if you want).
Let me know the kinds of games you can make (or want) and I'll plan that into the story. (otherwise it'll be extras)

I dunno what that is.

And can anyone tell me a good IRC client? Please? ;~;

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ417904 ?
TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.
[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!
Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70