Let's Create a VN!!!

A lot of people nowadays wish to look good. Most males that I have seen wear straight-cut jeans and a T-shirt and hoodie with matching shoes.

I like the idea of loose clothing, maybe if she was into music or something she could also wear headphones or the like.

I liked my idea of the cardigan because I believe that females look more appealing in them.

Hmm i wonder if [MENTION=36883]LadyBenihime[/MENTION]; could help with the clothing and stuff too xD

I was going to read through all the pages of this thread but at the moment I don't have time ^^; I apologize.. mind filling me in on how many girl characters you guys are looking at? Have the personalities of the girls been developed or decided yet? That can definitely have an effect on clothing..

Hmm we sort of have the main female character developed... though there will be other female side characters...

Read when you have time xD Theres a group we created here but the word limit was constricting so we moved to ushio's forum~

Hmm we sort of have the main female character developed... though there will be other female side characters...

Read when you have time xD Theres a group we created here but the word limit was constricting so we moved to ushio's forum~

lol.. okay I'll work on going back and reading through it :)

And sure I don't mind helping.. at least with throwing ideas around and finding visual examples of them

Hmm...probably making a commitment I can`t follow up on, but if there's still room for more people, I`m a pianist and can help MeiKo with music. Not sure how good I would be with happier songs if there are going to be very many as I mostly play slower paced minor keyed pieces. I`ve made happy songs before, but they were slow and fitting to very few situations. XD

So if you need help with sadder and/or slower paced music tell me. Be sure it`s like a PM or something though. If not I probably won`t notice.

hmmm so you want to join? I'll put you at first page [MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION];

Hmm hairpin... doesnt all have to be with a hairpin does it? xD Well idk guess she would wear one a lot...

Another person for music xD

[MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION] ; I WANT TO SEE YOU COVER 'Song for Friends' BY Rita. ASDFGHJKL; I will love you forever.

I thought about having people put together custom music packs for testers or special members~ :runhappy:
sadly, the music has to be original for the vn to be publishes :deadsad:

ok ummm the forum is different right now, and there's other stuff going on~ you can talk to me about it if you really need to.
I'll be busy with school soooooooooooo ttyl~

there's stil some mod work that it needs.. but this is a little more important first x-x
maybe i'll have time later~

[MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION] ; I WANT TO SEE YOU COVER 'Song for Friends' BY Rita. ASDFGHJKL; I will love you forever.

Hmm...well, it is a really pretty song. Doesn`t sound too hard to play so, if I can ever get Audacity to start recording my keyboard again, I`ll try it out.

hmmm maybe slow song will do...
the title screen won't have much images i think..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US
yonatanzxc123 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hey Ryzen, would it be possible for you to re-upload this? or maybe send the zip file?
I tried multiple time to download it but it doesn't seems to work

[240601][d_388430][かみか堂] パパ活はじめました総集編

Thanks a lot!