Let's Create a VN!!!

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; there was but it wasn't followed i think. I'm not sure. I'm still trying to read everything so far

Hmm gives it to ushio? Shes the one that made the docs~ Mehs fine ill see if it works xD

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION];

I really think we should just have the docs for people to read, and respond to different parts on the forum. (it's much easier in so many ways ><) We could organize things there as we go too.
I want to ask someone to make a sample of a few deadlines for progress. (since this project was started about 2 months ago, we may tend to stay caught up in things and not even remember/try to add something.)
It can be simple like have names for characters x, y, z. Sample scenes, etc. Just a small push for the motivation so that we stay as active as we can. I'd love it if someone were willing to take up that task, I'd give the tools/resources if needed.

It might also be a good idea to say when to expect someone to be busy. (me and school/tests for ex). I tend to think I'm alot busier than I actually am. But if I know there's something expected, I'd make more of an effort.
So anyways~ it's mostly for the story process. If there's other areas that need this kind of administration, just mention it :P

Hmm some ideas of deadlines could help i suppose~ Have it so people can leave comments?

try making one so i can see how it'll turn out. (it might be more flexible to use the forum instead for talking about it)

indeed it won't. hmm I used to say every third friday of the month for at least 'some' work to be done? inform me if there'll be a discussion on the docs

Remember to report some progress by around this time next week~ (don't worry about time zones and all :p)
There's a thread with some notes about that in Other.
If you don't have anything special you're working on, feel free to help out where you can. (some ideas/thoughts on things needed, organization, more suggestions? etc.)
My focus will be some names, so just in that topic if you have the time :3

I just joined the forum like today, and found this thread. Am I too late to be added to the list of participants?

I've always wanted to do this kind of this, I've even played around with renpy a bit. I'd like to program btw...

hmm what you can do/ can't do with renpy [MENTION=41427]DvorakUser[/MENTION]; ?

seems no one has posted a report yet. XD anyway, I would like to include the following amendment: Allow two to three days from third friday of every month to complete status report.

i believe that two people are supposed to make status reports. *ahem* [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION];

Hmm... well for meh i havent done too much with the story... this depression isnt helping... but im sort of working on other projects besides this too?... minor stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.