Latest Thought~

Im pretty sure i did decently on that test... but then again i usually do horribly whenever i think i do good and even worse when i think i did badly...

I hope no work for the rest of the day. *I'm in my office right now, spamming here*

Class soon~ Probably did crappy on the last test if the teacher's face was any indication :/

That we life in fact in a dark age of capitalism. Seriously think about it, yes there is progress, but also in the dark age there were progress. But there is no big progress because capitalism holds humanity back. Why do we not yet have a base on the moon? Because of capitalism. Why do we have problems with the climate? Why do we destroy the rain forest? Why do we not yet have better cars which are more eco friendly? Yes, capitalism. Ask yourself and you will see capitalism holds the full potential of humanity Back.

hope homework will be manageable in an hour tomorrow night...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.