Latest Thought~

For some reason I want to play some VN's, specifically Diabolic Lovers for now xP

Then do it...:bored:

dont do that senpai :baby:

When+senpai+doesn+t+notice+you+its+true+sorry+no+idea+what_be7475_5296039.png

:XD: I may actually jest Play Dwarf fortress and try to make an Isometric video if I can, this is going to be hard considering I am running win8.1.
By the way I cant play diabolic lovers, I need an iso or something to confirm that it works, US-PC has problems with Japanese and Games of that language ;-;

No ISO? How that...? And if you your PC to full Japanese local set, then should VNs run... - But in case of WIN 8 is questionable...:bored:

tumblr_mzx5fntc921sqi9jto1_500.gif

made a promise with my friends we need to watch a movie but which one :bored:

No ISO? How that...? And if you your PC to full Japanese local set, then should VNs run... - But in case of WIN 8 is questionable...:bored:
I did that but it only turns the system to Japanese text, but some other Japanese software appear in gibberish(some unclear text).

Well, probably with the best ones K-chan...:bored:
I did that but it only turns the system to Japanese text, but some other Japanese software appear in gibberish(some unclear text).

Hmm... Ah, I see... Well, did you checked before that the game with WIN 8 compactible is...?:bored:

Most games are compatible with my PC, Jest Japanese VN's get bugged up sometimes and locale Japanese sometimes does not fix it ;-;

Starting up HoTS again in a bit. Please don't give me more strings of defeats, MM... :zombie:

Most games are compatible with my PC, Jest Japanese VN's get bugged up sometimes and locale Japanese sometimes does not fix it ;-;

Ah, I see... But it's no wonder with OSs after Win7 - after that is just shit at VNs: Win8 and up aren't really (still) for VNs made...:bored:

My desktop retains Win 7 largely to avoid problems with VNs. My laptop (with Win 8.1 at the time) didn't report any problems with the few I've tried, though.

But around the world from 10 cases are at 7 so, that Win 8 bad is to VNs...:bored:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please