KSnH (Kyoukai senjou no Horizon) III. it's coming....!!!

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
gN71w.jpg
Well, how at the title and spoiler see can, coming finally the 3rd. fun from Aoi and others.

From my side are I really pleased about that, I've really feverish on this announcement long waited...:runhappy:

Well, more info about that, that when they it broadcast will, and out of how much episodes insist will, stand still not fix - the news are very very fresh.

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION];

Notice: [MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION]; if that versus the rule is, then can you either close, move or me about that mentioning.

I still have to watch season 1 and 2 but, great news nonetheless :3

mmh.. as uno said. still have to watch S1 and S2, but whelp :9

Oh cool! That's good to know Nana. Cheers!
Yeah, is that no good news...?^^ ...And welcome to home, Gwee...:runhappy:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Notice: That is not my magazine or photo! That have I in Google-image browsing found.

Thanks. I actually just got home now. :goodtea:

Hmm... Aren't the breasts getting a little too...you know...big? I liked the anime for it's unique story but adding so much oppai ruins any kind of anime, no matter how well received it is.

Hmm... Aren't the breasts getting a little too...you know...big? I liked the anime for it's unique story but adding so much oppai ruins any kind of anime, no matter how well received it is.
Well yeah, Asama, Kimi and Juana was the 3 womens, where at them noticeable big breast had, but there coming soon a another with such attitude although...
...Neito's (Nate) mother, Turenne.
I must go to sleep, then next time (tomorrow maybe) again... G'night^^

Shit>.< I want now the 3rd. season watch...!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
But that is just my childish side been, indeed would I like already watch, but I must wait for that, I'm sure but that sometime spring-summer be will. -How at the first two seasons was.

ah.. thanks for the news! still haven't finished watching the 2nd season, stuck at episode 5 for a very long time.. now 3rd season is coming, i need to finish watching all these "a certain magical/scientific railgun/index" fast so that i watch Kyoukai senjou no horizon!

Tried googling
"Kyoukai senjou no horizon III"
"Kyoukai senjou no horizon season 3"
"Kyoukai senjou no horizon season 3 announcement"

No hits, which is weird since usually myanimelist would make some kind of post about anime announcements
the third season will come sooner or later, but that picture might just be a fake announcement

well, i'm pretty sure that series will have 3 season, unless the BD sales suddenly drop like heck. Now, the question is when? xD

No hits, which is weird since usually myanimelist would make some kind of post about anime announcements
the third season will come sooner or later, but that picture might just be a fake announcement
is it real ? i've seen that picture before.
and many people says that fake announcement.
It is no fake, because...
...because the officially website of KSnH says also that a 3rd. season coming soon...

(Notice: The picture is linked to the web!)
...That can't a fake be...:goodtea:~>

Hoo... I would crack up if it turns out to be a troll XD

Troll or not, the season III is sure to come since the sales of BD have been pretty high even till now

Troll or not, the season III is sure to come since the sales of BD have been pretty high even till now
Yeah, and...
...and if you the last ep. from KSnH II. seen have, was naturally that a 3rd. season coming should.

It is no fake, because...
...because the officially website of KSnH says also that a 3rd. season coming soon...

(Notice: The picture is linked to the web!)
...That can't a fake be...:goodtea:~>

Well, unfortunately to burst everyone's bubble, but there have been no official announcements of Horizon Season III. The picture linked is just an image of 3 nendoroid figurines and the Twitter post translates as: [News update: itoshii] toy & comic page updated! Banpresto Karachi ground Kyun's characters appear! Manga volume released during the third!

I've seen that image OP showed at the beginning and I had never seen one with III in it so it may be photoshopped or just completely misleading.

And yes, I just made an account just to post this because I absolutely love Horizon, and I'm always keeping a keen eye out for any hints towards a third season besides Bluray sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload