KanColle Headquarter!

(シ゜д゜)シ<おおおぉぉぉぉっ!

Finally got Shioi. This with Musashi from a few weeks ago means I now have every Kanmusu released so far. More importantly, I don't have to do Large Ship Constructions anymore!
Now, to figure out what to do with my second Yamato...

Last edited:
Any word on Kashima drops? I heard a rumor of fall 2016, but so far I have no idea where she appears...

Any word on Kashima drops? I heard a rumor of fall 2016, but so far I have no idea where she appears...
None so far. Only hope right now is that she'll drop in Spring since she doesn't really carry any uber equips, and to hope that she drops from a relatively easy to farm location.

Time for round 3! Can anyone guess who she is? :P

qCP5mI.png

Not sure of when she applied that camo/paint job. Not many ships I know have triple barrel mains. Also, that size couldn't be a CA, some USS CA have triple barrel mains.

hdisom.jpg

Not sure of when she applied that camo/paint job. Not many ships I know have triple barrel mains. Also, that size couldn't be a CA, some USS CA have triple barrel mains.

hdisom.jpg

Haha, logical, you're correct ;)

For a second, I thought she is Montana actually but my first guess is Bismarck because of that paint job but she is too thin. Then I remember that you like to post the ones that are already in Kancolle.

For a second, I thought she is Montana actually but my first guess is Bismarck because of that paint job but she is too thin. Then I remember that you like to post the ones that are already in Kancolle.

Montana doesn't have the front bulb thingy like Iowa does! That's one neat way to tell whether it is a Monty or an Iowa :P The pain job was kind of just me taking a picture of my fully geared Iowa, hence why I had camo on (since not having camo is kind of a huge disadvantage nowadays), and it is true that I like to post the ones that are already in KanColle since this is a KanColle thread after all, thought people might be interested to see what the KanMusu looks like in real life :P

Btw has anyone bought the Vita game? Not sure if I should get it and what the major differences are aside from visuals?

The VITA version only worth is being able to see Iowa and some bosses early. That's it.

The Vita game is a rather different experience from the browser, from what I saw people say. If you are already invested in the browser version though, particularly with android data linking coming in some time, it feels not particularly worth to get something with such meh levels of graphics.

From what I see though, it's just the same game with nicer graphic animations isn't it? Can you link data between the browser and vita version?

Reactions: espiekerella
[MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION]; Can you get Kamihime Project working, I just get a black screen ;_;

Wat that.
From what I see though, it's just the same game with nicer graphic animations isn't it? Can you link data between the browser and vita version?

No, Vita is purely standalone. The graphics is probably worse if you look at it as a whole.

Reactions: espiekerella

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!