KanColle Headquarter!

Sigh... I've been pretty busy lately and here comes the announcement for the next event?! My ships aren't yet ready! asdfghjkl;

Sigh... I've been pretty busy lately and here comes the announcement for the next event?! My ships aren't yet ready! asdfghjkl;

You still have time to ready yourself.
I hope in the next few weeks I K2 the rest of my list.

the announcement came pretty much when the Maya Kai Ni patch hit I think? It was at least 2 and a bit week since they announced the coming event...

EoYGceH.png

qTDVWiP.png

Maya Kai Ni and I-401 Kai joins my fleet, now time for Bismarck to take place for Flagship duty and power level her to 75 for Drei form :P

『Yay, I Kai'd my Yuudachi and Shigure~:fulfilled: Their defenses and hp got upped so hopefully I won't have to go back during the sorties due to one of them being heavily damaged as much now...:runhappy:

Finally got around to remodeling Harusame just to steal her stock equipment and throw her at the still fresh Shigure Kai Ni.

Randomly picked up a Tanikaze at 3-5 when I decided to have a got at it.

Just gotta do a few more preparations for the event
-Remodel Maruyus and feed them to someone for more ship space
-Reach 150 repair buckets or more
-Reach max resource cap or more
-Finish the Extra Operations
-Sparkle a bunch of girls

And now to forget that checklist and get distracted by another game.

Uuuguuuuu my last LSC is Fusou >.<. Have to save resources now. I'll try again after event.

Btw [MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION]; can you tell me more about your setup to go 3-5? I need 1 more medal to have BP >.<.

Uuuguuuuu my last LSC is Fusou >.<. Have to save resources now. I'll try again after event.

Btw [MENTION=29996]ecael[/MENTION]; can you tell me more about your setup to go 3-5? I need 1 more medal to have BP >.<.

If I have a reason to farm Hoppou or I need to get clears even at bucket usage, I do 3ca3cv and aim for air domination for as much as possible. So usually 3shikis on CA since need to farm hoppou on the side and like 450ish? aa on cvs, idr exact values.

If I am just clearing normally like I do for weekly, then it'll look something like this:
b3a0e29f0a.png
Shiuns on Ooyodo and the sonars should be radars, arbitrary choice of dds from kai2s. I think I can fit dodge equips on but too lazy to confirm recon values to make it possible.

Reactions: moemoe-kyun
@moemoe_kyun

You can try to south route with 1x CL 5x DD, must sparkle for last run. I'm @ HQ level 100 btw. Avoiding north route when event is near the horizon unless you're drowning in resources.

My setup, I use repair to avoid getting screw by RNG. As long as my girls survive the 1st node without getting taiha, I'm clear to face the boss. You can substitute repair with a radar and replace Ushio with Akizuki if you have her which I don't.

Ushio K2 - 10cm + FD, 10cm, Radar 13 Kai
Yuudachi K2 - 12.7 type B x2, Repair / Radar
Hatsushimo K2 - 10cm x2, Repair / Radar
Ayanami K2 - 12.7 type B x2, Repair / Radar
Fubuki K2 - 10cm x2, Repair / Radar
Ooyodo K - 20.3cm(no.2) x2, Zero Obs, Repair / Radar

Average fleet level 70++

Reactions: moemoe-kyun
I hope the game will be in english soon, japanese its too dificult for me and I have hype for this game to play it, the anime was so good so I want to see the game :(

-Waiting for this game-

I hope the game will be in english soon, japanese its too dificult for me and I have hype for this game to play it, the anime was so good so I want to see the game :(

-Waiting for this game-

I think you'll be waiting a very long time.
Btw a lot of people who don't know Japanese still play the game, it's not that hard once you get the hang of it.

God I love watching the opening salvo from my leveling fleet. Soooo many torpedoes...

Poi

More progress!
3 New Kais in my harem...I mean fleet!
ytdvtz2.jpg
eDTAw1L.jpg
Q2fzna4.jpg

Last edited:

-Waiting for this game-

As far as this kind of games go, it'll never be translated...in fact a lot of games from Japan don't get translated no matter how big the fan base, prime examples are Super Robot Wars and G-Generation. But I suppose that doesn't mean you should give up on hope. If you really want to play the game I suggest you go read the English wikia, that's how a lot of us get information other than the ones in here who are able to read Japanese.

Thank you both ecael and FireShark. It seems 1 CL and 5 DD is the easiest way. Btw i only have 4 usable DD now and the average lv is 6x >.<. Hmm if 3 CV can get AS in Hoppo node then i will give a try today.

-Waiting for this game-

I don't want to disappoint you but if you wait for english version then you will wait forever. Kancolle is an online game. It's not like eroge in which, fan can easily hack and release english patch. The point is the game need a server to run so maybe fan can do the translation but can't host this game. Host a private server is violate the law so it's not easy for someone can risky himself. Beside, an online game is real time development, they release update and do monitoring everyday. The private server will soon be outdate.
The only way is a company will buy this game, translate and make it public but
- 1. is there a company like that? Profit will be most problem.
- 2. Does kancolle dev/pub agree to sell the game?
- and many more reasons...

Thank you both ecael and FireShark. It seems 1 CL and 5 DD is the easiest way. Btw i only have 4 usable DD now and the average lv is 6x >.<. Hmm if 3 CV can get AS in Hoppo node then i will give a try today.

If I remember correctly 3CV leads to dead end, I think 3-5 have some really obscure branching that restrict you from using too much of a certain type of ships. (mainly BB and CV iirc)

If I remember correctly 3CV leads to dead end, I think 3-5 have some really obscure branching that restrict you from using too much of a certain type of ships. (mainly BB and CV iirc)

4+ of BB+CV will path you to deadend after Hoppou, 3 cv is safe.

3ca is also just skimping from my part to reduce costs and keep hoppou at one round. 2cv1bb might be better for guaranteeing boss kills at a potentially higher taiha rate enroute.

4+ of BB+CV will path you to deadend after Hoppou, 3 cv is safe.

Ah right, I just remember 3-5 was restricting because the nature of the boss node was by no means hard, I think the hardest part was actually getting to the boss node itself.

I'm trying to use 1CA 2CLT 3CV and Akagi is heavy damage in Hoppo node :( (1st run ).
Hmm 3 CA don't send you to node E? Can i use : 1BB 1CA 1CAV 3CV?

Edit: ah my bad 4+ BB+CV will lead to dead end. That's why you use 3CA. Mix between CA and CAV is ok? I only have Maya and Kumano may i bring a CL or CLT.

I'm trying to use 1CA 2CLT 3CV and Akagi is heavy damage in Hoppo node :( (1st run ).
Hmm 3 CA don't send you to node E? Can i use : 1BB 1CA 1CAV 3CV?

Edit: ah my bad 4+ BB+CV will lead to dead end. That's why you use 3CA. Mix between CA and CAV is ok? I only have Maya and Kumano may i bring a CL or CLT.

Pretty sure in this instance CA and CAV is interchangeable, most of the time they're unless specified. I also went and have a look and it seems CA and CAV are indeed interchangeable for 3-5. Here are the example build suggestions in the EX3-5 page:

North Route (A-C-F-K):
1 BB(V) + 1 CA(V) + 2 CLT + 2 CV
3 CA(V) + 3 CV
3 BB(V) + 3 SS(V)
1 CVL + 3 CA(V) + 2 BB (Quest B32)
1 CVL + 1 CA(V) + 2 BB + 2 CLT (Quest B32)

so yea, I think 2 CA(V) + 1 CLT + 3 CV should lead you to boss node provided you have enough LoS

I see. Damn 2 runs and always heavy damage at pre before boss. I'll try 2 more run with that setup. If i can't reach boss, that's all for today. >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.