KanColle Headquarter!

Episode 12 was ok. Kisaragi will be last boss in 2nd season.

Hmm, there am I voltaged on Mitsuki's and from the others's reaction, if they Kisaragi at opponent's site seeing will...:goodtea:

Today is a good day, because UBW + KanColle OST is out, but I still got no KanColle Episode 12 and Shinmai Episode 12....

My bad for double post mod-sama. On other news my bucket count reaching 160 which is not half bad (i started last event with 120 clearing almost everything at medium if not hard) and fifth Maruyu reaching lvl 20 slowly so i can feed KTKM. Heard something of a season 2 already confirmed for KC anime (not sure how to feel about that)

One thing i want to say, while i do love the Yamatos are only worthish for events (and not 100% necessary). Let's just say they are damn well expensive depending on RNG.

My bucket count already more than 300.. I think I'm more than ready for event in this aspect.. O_O

Some recent new Kai Ni in my fleet
gKE3D_oG.png

I5z232vi.png

3KTjB45c.png

King, Shinmai is out from HS. But still no Kancolle. T_T

Yamatos have been pretty worth for 5-5 and arguably even 2-5 and 3-5, actually. Chances are good that we'll be encouraged to use them more.

I put up with a season of shit for a Fumikane still and 15 seconds of my waifu, I guess worth.

LOL, Congratulations on your new Kreigsmarine girl~

Thanks :3 Finally, I need Yamato and Taihou from LSC now, but I can probably at least start stockpiling with ease knowing I've got Bisko for next event!

And also, I couldn't stand not having watch the final episode, so I went and downloaded the raw, something bugs me, was that Wo actually Kisaragi? It seems heavily implied that either Wo or Midway Princess was the Wo, I'm betting more on the Wo because when she sunk if you listened carefully you could her a normal Kanmusu voice...

Hiryuu drop. I'll take it.

GETd5b6.jpg

Don't think that was Kisaragi, but her hairpin was at the last battle site. Could imply that she is now part of the abyssal fleet. The last Wo was the one with the damaged eye, one of the two Wo classes from that one operation with Zuikaku and Shoukaku (I think).

@King Congrats on your Bisko ^^
@Shiro Congrats. I had got the 2nd Hiryuu in 3-3 few days ago.

So the anime is happy end and Kisaragi is the only sunk, as expected. I like the way the girls buff each other. If game has this feature... :D.

After watching the episode 12, First I am going to cry for like a day and then go play Kancolle and show some love to my 12 Kisaragi.

Update:
I forgot I used modernized most of my Kisaragi and I was left with 3. Damn it and I still haven't find Naka-chan

Congrats, King, with acquiring Bisko!

I'm still leveling my subs to get Z1. Meh.. I want to get at least Nagato or Mutsu in my fleet.. But not normal construction, not LSC did not give them :puniko_angry:

Don't think that was Kisaragi, but her hairpin was at the last battle site. Could imply that she is now part of the abyssal fleet. The last Wo was the one with the damaged eye, one of the two Wo classes from that one operation with Zuikaku and Shoukaku (I think).

Its weird because I'm not sure why I would be able to hear some voices when the Wo was sinking, like normal kanmusu voices, then the hairpin surfaced later on, heavily implying that Kisaragi is out there, yet how they'll bring her back is still a bit of mystery I guess?

@King Congrats on your Bisko ^^

Thanks, I'm enjoying her presence in my fleet at the moment :P

Congrats, King, with acquiring Bisko!

I'm still leveling my subs to get Z1. Meh.. I want to get at least Nagato or Mutsu in my fleet.. But not normal construction, not LSC did not give them :puniko_angry:

Thanks! And you're better off trying to find Nagato/Mutsu in normal construction rather than LSC, I mean it only took me around 20 flamethrower to find Nagato xD Mutsu was the first BB that's I encountered (at around level 20), I think after Hiei or Kongou. But I didn't have Nagato in my team til I'm level 99 probably because I never really went hunting for her...

Its weird because I'm not sure why I would be able to hear some voices when the Wo was sinking, like normal kanmusu voices, then the hairpin surfaced later on, heavily implying that Kisaragi is out there, yet how they'll bring her back is still a bit of mystery I guess?

Yeah, I am not really sure myself. Could have been one of the destroyers around Wo as well? Or we they will string that to an event in the next season?

EDIT: For some reason I think that the voice was Ogura Yui as well.

Yeah, I am not really sure myself. Could have been one of the destroyers around Wo as well? Or we they will string that to an event in the next season?

EDIT: For some reason I think that the voice was Ogura Yui as well.

xD I see what you mean about the voice. Just a random thought on Kisaragi, maybe she got rescued by some submarine and that's how they might introduce sub girls in next season? xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?