KanColle Headquarter!

Got a second Musashi, Bismarck is still nowhere to be found
98e70f28f80a7140b5f5cabf4f42761a.png

061aefff99f263342670b66a6aebfd65.png

asdfghjkl; Dream has overtaken me :puniko_angry:

Dream, stop working so hard. Let me catch up to you first D:

---

I'll ask for some advice: Most of my CAs are >= lvl55 now, so I'm looking to level some of my CLs and DDs
Which ships should I level? Or should I continue leveling my CAs instead

From a practical standpoint you don't really need CAs, i started needing them at HQ lvl 90 when i started caring on clearing the extra operations. What you will want to get later as CAVs (Mogami-class and Tone-class) since they are used pretty frequently in events for branching rules.

Most map clearing will require DDs, BBs and CVs. Try to get 4 leveled ships of each type and you are good for a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=99902]Menemy[/MENTION] Please avoid double posting in the future.

And I need to go find Bisko yet I've a dilemma of not sure whether I should start stacking for event yet, I've started stacking on buckets...

I'm having the same problem. Finally got Z1 a few days ago, but not sure if I should waste resources.

I'm having the same problem. Finally got Z1 a few days ago, but not sure if I should waste resources.

The thing is that last time trying Hard Mode on all map brought me a sweat because of how stupid E-5 Hard Mode was, and I had a fair amount of resource before I start, especially when I used nearly 500 buckets overall (something like 300+ for E5), that's why I'm a bit bothered whether Tiered event will make a come back.

The thing is that last time trying Hard Mode on all map brought me a sweat because of how stupid E-5 Hard Mode was, and I had a fair amount of resource before I start, especially when I used nearly 500 buckets overall (something like 300+ for E5), that's why I'm a bit bothered whether Tiered event will make a come back.

And I want to have some good amount of resources because I don't want to have to clear it on easy again :/
At least I have much better equipment now.

And I want to have some good amount of resources because I don't want to have to clear it on easy again :/
At least I have much better equipment now.

I'm clearing this event because of the announced foreign battleship! That's where my dilemma comes in, I can always get Bisko after the event but I rather not skip out on event rewards and having to wait for them to be released later.

I'm clearing this event because of the announced foreign battleship! That's where my dilemma comes in, I can always get Bisko after the event but I rather not skip out on event rewards and having to wait for them to be released later.

It could also turn out that the new ship is better so I would feel terrible if I didn't get it :/

Got a second Musashi, Bismarck is still nowhere to be found
Here I am sitting with all the Kriegsmarine and no local Super Heavy Battleship or Armored Aircraft Carrier for me. :korokke_nowai:

From a practical standpoint you don't really need CAs, i started needing them at HQ lvl 90 when i started caring on clearing the extra operations. What you will want to get later as CAVs (Mogami-class and Tone-class) since they are used pretty frequently in events for branching rules.

Most map clearing will require DDs, BBs and CVs. Try to get 4 leveled ships of each type and you are good for a long time.
I don't bother using less capable ships when I can use better ships most of the time too. If 4BB 2CV can finish the map fine then I'll poke at it like that, but when it requires special fleet composition then that's when I'll use the special composition, especially if it helps save on buckets and resources.

The only CA's I ever bring along with me from long ago are Takao,Choukai and the Mogami sisters and sometimes Kinugasa Kai.

Sigh. decisions decisions, I might give this the last LSC before event, might wait til I can craft 3 then give it a shot.
If you're at resource cap, you could do a random LSC. It's what I do when I get the sudden urge for it. That's how I ended up with Bismarck, a random LSC in the middle of 2014 Spring Event I think.

If you're at resource cap, you could do a random LSC. It's what I do when I get the sudden urge for it. That's how I ended up with Bismarck, a random LSC in the middle of 2014 Spring Event I think.

My bullet are always undercap after event, been doing lots of LSC recently until they announced the coming event. The other 3 are just over cap when I do my LSC but Steel is steadily going way beyond that recently :/ I need to do some more expedition to earn me some bullets before event starts.

My bullet are always undercap after event, been doing lots of LSC recently until they announced the coming event. The other 3 are just over cap when I do my LSC but Steel is steadily going way beyond that recently :/ I need to do some more expedition to earn me some bullets before event starts.
Ammo huh? I think doing Expedition 2, 5 and 37 should fix that soon within a few days. I normally never had a problem with my resources be it Fuel, Ammo, Steel or Bauxite during an event or not.

I'm mostly doing just 2,4 and 38 right now for the buckets and some fuel for the expeditions. Expedition 11, 36 and 38 for when I decide to sleep.

I've decided not to LSC for now.
On a side note, omfg finally got her:
wHHE52q.png

Ammo huh? I think doing Expedition 2, 5 and 37 should fix that soon within a few days. I normally never had a problem with my resources be it Fuel, Ammo, Steel or Bauxite during an event or not.

I'm mostly doing just 2,4 and 38 right now for the buckets and some fuel for the expeditions. Expedition 11, 36 and 38 for when I decide to sleep.

21-37-38 are the ones I do when I sleep, when I'm awake I tend to do 2-6-17 for dailies. I usually aim for at least 50k each but Ammo usually only hit around 40k when event starts, but its usually enough to last me through event including the regen when I hit below that softcap.

What did you use for Bisko? I usually use 4/6/6/2 20 but it seems like 4/6/7/2 20 seems to yield Bisko when I read it on the English wikia.

21-37-38 are the ones I do when I sleep, when I'm awake I tend to do 2-6-17 for dailies. I usually aim for at least 50k each but Ammo usually only hit around 40k when event starts, but its usually enough to last me through event including the regen when I hit below that softcap.

What did you use for Bisko? I usually use 4/6/6/2 20 but it seems like 4/6/7/2 20 seems to yield Bisko when I read it on the English wikia.
I did what I normally do for these things.

Step 1, Get jealous over the fact that your friend has X ship(Despite the fact that I was the one that made that Bismarck there. Makes it worse actually)
Step 2, Wait for the stars to ali- I mean get that weird tinge in you that says you should do something stupid.
Step 3, Decide the said stupid activity would be your LSC and recall your jealousy over your friend.
Step 4, Set Z3, set the dial to 4/6/6/3-20 and hit accept while laughing like a madman
Step 5, Laugh some more
-Optional-
Step 6, Curse the world if you missed and get even more jelly

tl;dr:
I do these on a random whim on 4/6/6/3 -20 and use the power of MIRACLES! and happiness!
I amazingly got my brother his Musashi using Z3 using a 4/6/6/3 - 20 when I said I was gonna aim for Bismarck cuz I felt stupid and happy.

I did what I normally do for these things.

Step 1, Get jealous over the fact that your friend has X ship(Despite the fact that I was the one that made that Bismarck there. Makes it worse actually)
Step 2, Wait for the stars to ali- I mean get that weird tinge in you that says you should do something stupid.
Step 3, Decide the said stupid activity would be your LSC and recall your jealousy over your friend.
Step 4, Set Z3, set the dial to 4/6/6/3-20 and hit accept while laughing like a madman
Step 5, Laugh some more
-Optional-
Step 6, Curse the world if you missed and get even more jelly

tl;dr:
I do these on a random whim on 4/6/6/3 -20 and use the power of MIRACLES! and happiness!
I amazingly got my brother his Musashi using Z3 using a 4/6/6/3 - 20 when I said I was gonna aim for Bismarck cuz I felt stupid and happy.

It feels like that most of the time for some random odd reason, from what I can read most people seems to get what they want at the most unexpected time, I actually got my Musashi after AL/MI when I was like, well I did pretty well, let's try a LSC then BOOM 8hrs timer, didn't get Yamato which is what I always wanted but I'm not going to complain, Musashi is cool too. I'm not sure whether I'll practice that ritual but I certainly want Bisko sometime for she is the best FBB at the moment I think?

It feels like that most of the time for some random odd reason, from what I can read most people seems to get what they want at the most unexpected time, I actually got my Musashi after AL/MI when I was like, well I did pretty well, let's try a LSC then BOOM 8hrs timer, didn't get Yamato which is what I always wanted but I'm not going to complain, Musashi is cool too. I'm not sure whether I'll practice that ritual but I certainly want Bisko sometime for she is the best FBB at the moment I think?
Let's see...firepower rivaling Nagato & Mutsu, check. LoS rivaling Fusou & Yamashiro Kai Ni, check. HP rivaling Yamato, check. Armor rivaling Hiei Kai Ni, check. Evasion second to Ise and Hyuuga, check. 16 plane count, check. Oh right, she launches torpedoes at Dre form. Ability to use torpedoes , check.

Yeah, she's pretty amazing.
:korokke_doki:

Base recon stats? Plane slot count on a non-bbv? Ability to use torp when base torp stat maxes out at 36? I mean Bismarck is my highest priority non-Yamatos bb for hard areas atm, but these reasons aren't exactly convincing.

Frankly the only reason Bismarck is of any use is because of a free +36 for yasen calculation purposes now that equipment differentiation between fast and slow BBs have been removed. Minute survivability boosts mean nothing when we've seen bosses and Re consistently punching though Yamatos, through an disadvantaged T.

CAs are highly underrated, and I guess rightfully so because of their main usage being for grinding. The lowered cost and a comparable performance to BBs only starts to show when you run some place over dozens of times. That and the fact that we haven't had another full yasen map since 5-3 and Autumn 13 event makes people really underrate CAs.

Last edited:
the fact that we haven't had another full yasen map since 5-3 and Autumn 13 event makes people really underrate CAs.
Fall 2013, Ironbottom Sound....I remember those days. HP Regeneration, Full night battle, and boss node having Night->Day Battle where Day battle only triggers on special circumstances.
People ran that with Maya+Type 3 since AA stat absurdity. I ran those days with 2CA and 4BB I think though I never used Maya.

All the PTSD, Good times.
:puniko_despair:

One thing I'm glad that they removed must be the regenerating hp on boss hp bars. God that will be fucking awful if it is still in place >_>

Fall 2013, Ironbottom Sound....I remember those days. HP Regeneration, Full night battle, and boss node having Night->Day Battle where Day battle only triggers on special circumstances.
People ran that with Maya+Type 3 since AA stat absurdity. I ran those days with 2CA and 4BB I think though I never used Maya.

All the PTSD, Good times.

The whole AA being added was debunked pretty fast, iirc, though the fact that the formula was 2.5x atk wasn't established until 2014 I think.

I'd have to dig up screenshots to see if I have 2013 clear comps preserved but I think I only used 2 bbs for pathing purposes. BB way too weak in yasen to be worth consideration. Was mostly CA stacking with some hypers action for me iirc.
One thing I'm glad that they removed must be the regenerating hp on boss hp bars. God that will be fucking awful if it is still in place >_>
Balance is handled pretty differently when gauge recovery was a thing, but yeah autumn 13 was pretty damned rng. I even had to time my E4 attempt to a scheduled maintenance so that I have time to sleep without gauge regeneration.

what does the end screen of the last episode say?

Did' few days ago at yaraon.blog read: That there a possible second season give will, but now is it official after this message.

BTW, this was of course that an 2nd season give will, because there are plenty important events (and charas) openly.

Man, re-watching Episode 11 since episode 12 seemed delayed, I just noticed that Shoukaku and Zuikaku was in the background when Yamato was launching, alongside what I presume to be Taihou at the cliff side, I'm really intrigued as to what will happen in episode 12...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US