Japan

[MENTION=38897]Mizu-chan[/MENTION]; Hmm, never experienced that myself :3

2: I would like to go to UK or USA. I don't know why though... i have a feeling about that those countries are a bit more elegant than Sweden.
I'm from America and it's pretty awesome here, after all, we are the heroes. The russians may have provided the cannon fodder but with the UKs charge of the light brigade routine we did pretty well. As far as how good America is, it's not bad. We have deserts and mountains, snowy tundras and jungles. Swamps. the New England area in the northwest is similar to Canada or Europe i would imagine in many ways. East coast is very influenced by Mexican immigrants. The Southeast and south central(Texas + Oklahoma) are the true Americans. alot of arid desert-esque areas in the southwest but the southeast is pretty beautiful. aah, The South :bliss: Most people in the Bible belt(South central and southeast) are very polite and friendly. Back on topic, i've never been to Japan but i heard it was very expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.