I like spammin' here and all... but I haven't got all the time in the world and I still need to go do my hobbies such as reading VNs and watching anime and playing games and surfing the internet for random things and... MANY more things. So uh, I guess I'm jealous that Sam can be here all day and he never gets tired of it. Hey [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] you're the best! lol :P And heyheyhey, I'm not saying I get tired of YOU guys. It's just that... I really need to play my games and read my VNs and search for stuff to download. You know... if the duration of one day is 72 hours, I'd really like to spend some 20+ hours here, really.

[MENTION=27785]Alice Rei[/MENTION]

Sam is male~ :3

We shall corrupt Sam with more VNs!

Sam is a male? I thought he's a guy... Wait.. That's just the same..
Any way... Sam lives @ The west coast right? so West Coast to HK... How many transit that you'r going to take? Samy?

Corrupt him? Just show him Checkmate's eroge collection, haha.

Every detail.

Making Sam write down his schedule before he boards the plane and when he returns~

*is dragged here*

Oh Sammy is travelling abroad? I respect everyone that has the courage to travel abroad. The main reason is because I'm afraid of boarding airplanes.

Express your feelings about spamming!
hmm, I don't have any goals in spamming. I just want to talk to people. ^^ I'm only active in LPW.

Express your feelings about Sam!
Okay since we're friends I'm going to be Frank. Sammy appears a fun, friendly and nice person. But that's just the surface! Actually, I feel that deep down inside he's harboring some evil! He's a mastermind! He's plotting something!
I never like you, Sammy. I never like you! Because you're just a clone and not the real one and you took Sammy away from us! Return us the real Sammy, who we all love! ><

His evil can be cleansed though. We just have to make him play some eroge/visual novels and quit manga/anime.

Express just about anything!
Bring us some souvenirs! And the real Sammy and not the fake one!

And Sam has received more love from Frank~ D'awww

Hmm... he says he's pure, but not entirely innocent~

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]
I know Sam is a male~ or is it a guy? *wait? What the difference?* :XD:

Sam!!!!!!!!!!
I envy you getting to go on a trip even if its Hong Kong,

Now that you have gone ima set Ah Gwee to take you 100% spot,
Take photos! and have a safe flight.

Well, this is because I lack of sleep... (--> oh really? ;P)
Withouth realize it I automatically type her... sorry sam maybe I count you as a girl unconsciously~ :lmao:

It appears some have placed a certain image upon Sam...

He'll remain as my slave right-hand man~

Hmm ill try and keep up the activity ;p anyone who wants 100 still has to go pass izaya at 124 average posts a day~

Corrupt me... ehh i think ill be fine as i am :x

Evil~ I wonder~

Ehh well... i seem feminine at times... or so i have been told...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.