Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

How do the Bad Ends play out? Based on the Preview, it seemed like Rinko leads to Sui getting brainwashed, but Sui getting Brainwashed has no impact. What was the Villains MO? I figured out the plot of the game just by the previews alone.

I left out Yamato because I can tell it's his fault. Everyone's IQ dropped just to service him. They fell for the old free vacation plan, and Takeru's sprites really sells how stupid the plot is.

I do apologize for the jokes but I don't see how they can build a Metal Gear like Franchise on a Visual Novel with scat, gore, and piss. Fans just don't want to spend 60 dollars on that kind of stuff.

The problem with the Water Park setting is that people would notice three exorcists in around in the nude or they would notice the monster walking around in broad daylight, or the very least notice Rinko getting dunked in the pool by a force of nature. Takeru's Bad End shows how implausible the Bad Ends are.

Rinko and Sui are established to be Idols, the one thing that draws crowds!

Last edited:
Dang yeah, we need Hayami back! When I spoke to him in 2017 he said he went free lance. But I imagine that's how most eroge companies and artists operate anyways. TB needs to get him back...

I also always kind of assumed Aojiru is one of the founders/owners of TB? But yeah I guess he just does the drawing work, but others need to put the project together neatly like Hayami did.

I wonder if the Olympics that were planned this year for Japan are an excuse as to why this game was smaller?

Dang yeah, we need Hayami back! When I spoke to him in 2017 he said he went free lance. But I imagine that's how most eroge companies and artists operate anyways. TB needs to get him back...

I also always kind of assumed Aojiru is one of the founders/owners of TB? But yeah I guess he just does the drawing work, but others need to put the project together neatly like Hayami did.

I wonder if the Olympics that were planned this year for Japan are an excuse as to why this game was smaller?

Tinkerbell is based in Osaka and the company that produces the Inyouchuu Adult Games.

@EchelonV I don't think Aojiru owns or founded Tinkerbell, I think he's just one of their main artists.

@EchelonV I don't think Aojiru owns or founded Tinkerbell, I think he's just one of their main artists.

Tinkerbell is the name of the company that makes Inyouchuu and a lot of artists in Japan are merely freelancers taking any sort of gig. It's possible Thinkerbell is the author and they are hiring new artists and writers to make Inyouchuu games. The problem with this game and Etsu is that it doesn't know how to balance comedy with seriousness.

Shoku is considered the best novel in Japan for changing the Tentacle Genre and adding insects to it.

I just downloaded the CGs and didn't even bother with the game. I feel like this is one of the weakest entry in the inyouchuu series TBH. The visuals are excellent, but content wise... like some of you already said, I prefer the bug theme rather than snakes. And the amount of guro this time is off-putting for me. I only liked Mikoto's part but I'm very biased towards her. All I wanted is more along the line of Shoku. Heck, a remake of the anime adaptation with much higher budget is even better. Especially the 2nd episode.!

Yeah let us pray to the tentacle Gods that it gets back on course next time! INYOUCHUU FOREVER!!!

I personally thought Takeru had the best route hands down for being mildly entertaining. The idea of a sex crazed lunatic Takeru acting on desires to go after Sui or Rinko is never utilized. I am even willing to overlook the scat because the business woman who happens upon Takeru makes what would be disgusting utterly hilarious. There's just too much gore and mutilation in this for me to enjoy it. The snakes are underutilized once they are introduced. Wouldn't it make more sense for them to devour Sui whole rather than chomp at her legs? What makes this game bad is how sterile the villains are with their torture. I am saying this as an adult who grew up playing violent video games and a steady diet of horror movies.

If the preview is to be believed, you can blame Yamato on this since he lead everyone into a trap. Come to thing of it, shouldn't someone have spotted Sui's breasts growing in open public and making Snakes at a crowded resort?

Does it seriously say it comes the 27? I hope so, sure i enjoyed more the old games (less shock value and more story i think) but i always get excited for more xD, maybe this game will have more corruption and even ntr like the older ones

EDIT: saw the video and nope T_T i guess the date is for the page proper or something.

Does it seriously say it comes the 27? I hope so, sure i enjoyed more the old games (less shock value and more story i think) but i always get excited for more xD, maybe this game will have more corruption and even ntr like the older ones

EDIT: saw the video and nope T_T i guess the date is for the page proper or something.
Yeah, probably just a CG/sample update. We were talking about it in the Discord, there was a year gap between Rei/Goku and Shin, which is impressive how huge those games are. And we usually get two Aojiru games a year, but it says at the bottom here 2021. Shuu was released in April this year so I suspect we'll get Wai around that time next year.

Shuu is the worst game in my book by far and even got worse reviews on Japanese sites... so hopefully they learned their lesson and turn down the shock/guro. We just want pregnant bellies and bugs! Shuu was also the shortest game in a weird way. So hope they don't rush this one.

Mmmmmm

GtE9D.png

Last edited:
Yeah, probably just a CG/sample update. We were talking about it in the Discord, there was a year gap between Rei/Goku and Shin, which is impressive how huge those games are. And we usually get two Aojiru games a year, but it says at the bottom here 2021. Shuu was released in April this year so I suspect we'll get Wai around that time next year.

Shuu is the worst game in my book by far and even got worse reviews on Japanese sites... so hopefully they learned their lesson and turn down the shock/guro. We just want pregnant bellies and bugs! Shuu was also the shortest game in a weird way. So hope they don't rush this one.

Mmmmmm

GtE9D.png

And nipple fuck, Inyouchuu and their artist were what introduced me to the fetish xD

Mmmmmm

GtE9D.png

Even as someone who doesn't mind gore as long as it deals with an act involving tentacles, big insertions, etc, I still was very disappointed. I don't think I've opened it since my first play through after I downloaded it.
Excited to see if this next one is way beeter

Even as someone who doesn't mind gore as long as it deals with an act involving tentacles, big insertions, etc, I still was very disappointed. I don't think I've opened it since my first play through after I downloaded it.
Excited to see if this next one is way beeter
Yeah, it is bizarre how short Shuu was in general. Not a lot of content and the story progression was a mess.

And it was short while also being full price, if it was like the other smaller games I would have understood but it felt really strange and like a cash grab.

Ohhh, more than just the new trailer? This one is looking much better than Syu to me at this point!

I haven't seen a demo posted anywhere, are you sure it's not just the download for the opening movie?

For those not in the Discord, the general impressions of Wai have been GREAT. Seems like Shuu was just a bad nightmare. Wai's content looks like more classic bug breeding goodness and the game seems to be way bigger, like TB's norm. I haven't played it yet myself though since I imported it.

To keep the celebration going, here is a download of the 2017 Goku era artbook rescanned, along with some telecards and misc stuff I threw in there. The scans aren't perfect but they should still be good. :D

5nyRG.jpg

https://mega.nz/file/AktzgCga#5ZlsGkfuLrTxB6NBllUh_D4fkZUbGsFGbyUUIxsz3Y4

For those not in the Discord, the general impressions of Wai have been GREAT. Seems like Shuu was just a bad nightmare. Wai's content looks like more classic bug breeding goodness and the game seems to be way bigger, like TB's norm. I haven't played it yet myself though since I imported it.

To keep the celebration going, here is a download of the 2017 Goku era artbook rescanned, along with some telecards and misc stuff I threw in there. The scans aren't perfect but they should still be good. :D

5nyRG.jpg

https://mega.nz/file/AktzgCga#5ZlsGkfuLrTxB6NBllUh_D4fkZUbGsFGbyUUIxsz3Y4

Aparently the ntr is also good, although i heard for once Sui's scenes are mroe normal lol xD

Pity i can't buy it and have to wait until it appears floating around T_T

Hi, long time lurker here and a big fan of the series. Any chance I can get a link to the Discord?

Much appreciated.

Edit:

I already own a copy of Wai and would like to share thoughts on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM