Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

Sorry XD I'm unavailable at the moment.

Sui's New VA is from Idolmaster

Her old VA is from the first two games and first two anime. She missed the deadline for Etsu, which is why Sui wasn't in the game. Been busy writing and translating for Cyberworks.

I'm trying to coach her to orgasm properly, people can hear Sui Squeal like a pig! It's so loud all of Japan can hear it.

Her old VA was professional

From what I understand it's her old VA from the first two games, Rin Sakura, that's also in idolmaster.

The colors seem alot more intense this time around. Also the more I look at the blue haired girl the more I think it's probably Kikuka. Aside from the lack of square-cut bangs she's got the same build and everything

Also, are these some intense previews or what? Naval penetrations, snakes coming out of nostrils... seems like the action is being dialed up yet again

I don't know, her hair looks blue/green while kikuka has black hair, her eyes are more green than blue and her boobs look bigger as well, also she doesn't have her bangs and her usual hairpin.
Keep in mind that the twins can't cut their hair since it would regrow immediately as it was because of their curse, this is also why they have different hairstyles (in the past section of goku they had the same hair style, in their origin story it's shown Kikuka's hair gets cut right before she gets her immortality).

3 out of 4 of the scenes have these snakes monsters, I think the main demon is gonna be some sort of sea snake. Also they seem to be able to move through bodies as the want, look in Sui's scene(they come out of her belly but the hole is gone later) and Rinko's(out of her neck without any blood or anything).

I'm just worried there will be more frequent blood since we see some with the mystery girl there. Lots of blood in that last elf game which ruins it for me. Maybe I can try to learn with Photoshop how to replace those colors with white to look more like cum. :P

Is there a way to set up multiple discord accounts? I've got a main account but it's not something I'd like to be associated with LEWD DEMON BUGS >_>;

If it's just blood from defloration it shouldn't be different from the other games and I don't mind, mugen no Sakura had way more because of how the monsters worked with thorns and other bullshit, I hope they don't go that route as i really didn't like that aspect of it and made me enjoy the game less (fro me Sakura as a game was quite disappointing).

@Barbar of Damascus I don't know how discord works with multi accounts but the server is invite-only if that helps.

@Barbar of Damascus: Look for Discord Public Test Build. Running regular discord and the PTB one will allow 2 instances of discord to run.

If you use the app for normal Discord, you could just use a browser with a different account.

In other news, someone dug up some sketches of the pre-order bonus art per stores:
http://www.erogame-tokuten.com/title.php?title_id=4450

Kikuka and Ouka in pigtails? ^_____^

Always hard to get multiple of these, I usually pre-order from one store than find some auctions. I'll wait to see the last two to be revealed, but the pregnant Mikoto and Sui (?) one has my eyes so far.

In the CG you still don't see the twin hair pin or Kikuka's long double bangs thing, which are both apparent in that poster sketch, even though the hair does indeed seem to match with this underwater picture. Maybe the twins are swapping bodies/minds or there's some magical shenanigans going on here? There's still an extra weird green tint to the CG's hair too. Maybe some DBZ Fusions? lol

I'm sure it's very possible the girls could have different outfits for the portraits as well.

Yeah, you're right about the sidelocks missing...

Hmm...

The twins are still immortal and their hair still grows back instantly to the same length, right?

Haha, maybe their hair does regenerate like that too?

I'm starting to think, maybe they've gone... SSJ Green? :P

Yes, the hair grows back, the only reason why Kikuka has that haircut is that they were cut right before she got her immortality.
I still don't think that's her.

Gotta love this speculation hehe. Hopefully the next CG's give us some clues perhaps...

I'm Okay you guys, I had been helping Tinkerbell privately with the game on my own accord.

I am sick because it's Flu Season.

My Doctor's Appointment is on Monday.

Carry on with your Discussion on Discussion.

The Admin violated Debate Rules: 3 minutes to speak and don't interrupt the speaker.

That's Public Speaking 101

I can't figure out what the things on Takeru are supposed to be. Flies with very fat abdoments? Sea cucumbers?

I kinda assume they are octopus babies.

I am convinced they are using a female antagonist this time, either that or a giant Snake Demon based on the Yamata no Orochi.

I am noticing a lot of snakes in the CGs with Squids and Octopus as minions.

IIRC, Takeru can't have kids for some reason so it makes no sense for her to make snakes.

The deaths are gonna be so over the top hilarious that it's impossible to take the bad ends seriously.
*What's with Japanese people and sacrificing their daughters to demons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)