Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

Releasing this week. Looks like some Inyouchuu-tier of kinky scenes.
Get it to show support and show that we want more.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ257715.html

from seeing that preview video of this new stuff, kinda cool to see more bellybutton sex scene stuff (would look better if it's uncensored, even though this was part of Japanese law about censoring). it would be more awesome if this gets an actual hentai anime as being animated

Alright, sorry for bringing this topic up but I'm having the same disc problems with [Inyouchuu Etsu] or [淫妖蟲 悦]. I have the [No-DVD Patch EXE] but this time it's not working. Is it the same deal with [Inyouchuu Roku] where i need an additional file or perhaps I'm just missing a step? To be honest, I'm kind of out of my league with this one as I don't really know what to do or how I should go about it. Thanks for any help in advance!

EDIT: To further explain my problem, when I open the [No Dvd-Patch App] it gives me an disc error in massive bold letters and when i tried running the [Non-DVD Patch App test] that opens the file before crashing and giving me some type of error not the same error. I might just say fuck it if it's a lost cause, i think i can't wait a bit for the re-release.

Alright, sorry for bringing this topic up but I'm having the same disc problems with [Inyouchuu Etsu] or [淫妖蟲 悦]. I have the [No-DVD Patch EXE] but this time it's not working. Is it the same deal with [Inyouchuu Roku] where i need an additional file or perhaps I'm just missing a step? To be honest, I'm kind of out of my league with this one as I don't really know what to do or how I should go about it. Thanks for any help in advance!

EDIT: To further explain my problem, when I open the [No Dvd-Patch App] it gives me an disc error in massive bold letters and when i tried running the [Non-DVD Patch App test] that opens the file before crashing and giving me some type of error not the same error. I might just say fuck it if it's a lost cause, i think i can't wait a bit for the re-release.
For Etsu, use AlphaROMdiE. Open AlphaROMdiE.exe; drag and drop inyou_ez.exe onto AlphaROMdiE's window; select Yes twice; use the newly created shortcut to play. Confirmed to work in Windows 10.

For Etsu, use AlphaROMdiE. Open AlphaROMdiE.exe; drag and drop inyou_ez.exe onto AlphaROMdiE's window; select Yes twice; use the newly created shortcut to play. Confirmed to work in Windows 10.

Alright, thanks for the help and file. I will do that next time as I need to successfully unpack all the files again. Wanted to start clean before doing anything else you know? I will give you a heads up if it works or not. Just a quick mention, do i have to do this again with [In'youchuu Kyou/淫妖蟲 凶]?

Alright, thanks for the help and file. I will do that next time as I need to successfully unpack all the files again. Wanted to start clean before doing anything else you know? I will give you a heads up if it works or not. Just a quick mention, do i have to do this again with [In'youchuu Kyou/淫妖蟲 凶]?
Given that I only keep the iso and the save file when I archived Kyou (& Goku), I think so. Yeah.

Given that I only keep the iso and the save file when I archived Kyou (& Goku), I think so. Yeah.

Alright, so i did all that and still got an error. Unlike the error in bold i get an red error with a lengthy paragraph. If i say I don't understand what it means but i think it has something to do with some files not sure. When I click okay or exit the erorr, and crashes after a few seconds. Just my luck.

Here in a screenshot of the error if it helps.
View attachment 22433

Alright, so i did all that and still got an error. Unlike the error in bold i get an red error with a lengthy paragraph. If i say I don't understand what it means but i think it has something to do with some files not sure. When I click okay or exit the erorr, and crashes after a few seconds. Just my luck.

Here in a screenshot of the error if it helps.
View attachment 22433

Can't see the attachment. You should remove CONFIG from the tag so it reads (without spaces):
Code:
[A T T A C H]22433[/ATTACH]
. That, or upload it somewhere else.

By the way, it's getting late here. I'll go back to this later.

What if i did this?

Edit: https://ibb.co/jWtqstH

Edit 2: Sorry tried uploading it to imagur but the link kept messing up. This should work. I just tested the link.
It says: booting error, attempt to modify the registry failed. Either the program doesn't have enough privilege to access the registry or the program isn't properly installed.

So yeah, you have to open setup.exe and install the game properly. If you did but this error comes up, right click the shortcut created by Alpharomdie then select "run as administrator". This also applies when uninstalling the game.

It says: booting error, attempt to modify the registry failed. Either the program doesn't have enough privilege to access the registry or the program isn't properly installed.

So yeah, you have to open setup.exe and install the game properly. If you did but this error comes up, right click the shortcut created by Alpharomdie then select "run as administrator". This also applies when uninstalling the game.

Alright will try that next, I been skiping the setup.exe as most of the time I can just extract the files, and then play the game without problems....It worked. I didn't use the [No-DVD Patch] and tried your method and boom. Thanks dude for helping out and dealing with me.

In the past has this forum, had a quiet period this long, been a month since the last comment and the whole summer was pretty much dead.

In the past has this forum, had a quiet period this long, been a month since the last comment and the whole summer was pretty much dead.
Sadly a slow time for some Tinker Bell news lately.

Inyouchuu loving is every season for me though. :D

And fat bellies.

E0Z5.gif

that new Sakura bonus is out. Not yet available on the interwaves though.
It's better than nothing.

new tentacle anime to be released dt. 12-27-2019

OVAヴァルキリーハザード - Valkyrie Hazard ep. 1 [Comic Media] -

adapted from the manga Hime Kishi Ryoujoku Valkyrie Hazard / 姫騎士凌辱ヴァルキリーハザード by Yuduki Kei / 雪月佳.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1064716
http://anidb.net/anime/15093

getchu link already has a sufficient amount of preview pics.

Last edited:
Reactions: account
Has anyone heard any kinda news or rumors regarding Tinkerbell's next project. Do you think the chances of it being Inyouchuu related, since it has been a long time already since the Remake of the first game came out, its been almost 2,5 years soon. So dont you think its about time that they start actually doing something more with the series than rehash Complete Box Editions. Like i dont even care if its the Shoku remake, i just want something new announced. Starting to feel frustrated, cause we wait, wait, wait even more and nothing new is coming out, like Shoku Remake or Inyouchuu 6.

They have been kinda quiet lately except a bonus for their elf game they sold at comiket.
Since Aojiru drew the elf game I would expect something by another artist before the next inyouchuu but it's also true that it's been a while since the remake and they are supposed to make the second one.
If it depended on me I would have them work on inyouchuu 24/7 but what can you do...

There's several actually! And they plan to translate more I believe. They also differ from the games. :)

Original stories would be better, some surprises and limits then less, hopefully at least 1 is like the first ova adaptation and will be heavy on the ntr and betrayal muahahahahaha. (does any have ntr?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please