Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

You have to clear your exhentai cookies, login/register at e-hentai then try exhentai. It can be annoying.

Nice to see more pregnant bellies in Touchable now too hehe. Always loved their style.

Reactions: espiekerella
Happy New year to all tentacle fans, nipple fuckers and more extremist deviants xD

So when is the next Aojiru game released? i keep forgeting

Reactions: espiekerella
So far this one looks a bit more POV centric all around which I'm not a huge fan of. Still looks great though.

Hm some of it seems experimental tho which seems fun
like the eyes holding up one could have potential depending where it goes

also lol "Gallary"

I won an auction for this the other day, another nice A2 wallscroll and one I wanted!

ckuaiy.jpg

How are you guys doing? Wasn't posting here for some time.
Ive found out that there is gonna be Full version of Grand Guignol no Yoru which includes Grand Guignol's night Director's cut edition according to google translate on getchu, anyone here have more info on it? Was thinking about buying original + DLC on DLsite while its was on sale but i don't know now (and its no longer on sale anyway) i want to experience full game and not just buy its by parts from different places :(
Also that new Tinkerbell game with Elves game is looking good so far.

Recently I've finished Soukou Senki Aigis good artists but game unfortunately feels low budget and short. It got some tentacles and futa scenes but overall not that extreme as Aojiru or other artists and that isn't a good thing and overall game felt disappointing :(

Also still no one leaked In'youchuu Complete Box 2nd Edition or that DLC that never surfaced anywhere that was included in this pack if i remember right?

Last edited:
it probably includes the dlc that can be also bought on dlsite
as for news, we now have a temporary solution to translate the games thanks to textractor and it's replacer plugin https://github.com/Artikash/Textractor
it's not the same as a game patch but at least we can have a translation that's displayed by a single program!

28th. February - 新訳淫妖蟲 フルパック / Shin'yaku in'yōchū Full Pack (Tinkerbell x Mixed Nuts)

885452ec46a62d1f37.jpg

Reactions: Murderous Int
Looks like just a re-release but why does it say dvd video? Does it come with an anime?

btw more demo stuff for the elf game http://www.cyberworks.jp/tink/sakura/dl.html

It is not quite unusual that animations go together with the adapted games on the same DVD, best examples in the past were Midnight Sleazy Trains I + II and School of Bondage / School of Masochists, where the animations were included in the game DVDs already. In case of both Midnight Sleazy Trains that was the reason why they got a special label named "Milky Red Label" only used for this occasion.

The only questions now is if the animation is one we already know or something completely new? But without the DVD or a complete rip this question atm is only academic.

At least this is a chance to start an investigation about it.

A new animation would be amazing but something tells me it may be the old ones.
Is mixed nuts an animation label?

Lookin at it I think it would be Shin' complete collection (includes the 2 small side games)along with the first series anime all playable through your dvd player.
But those H-games that are in the dvd to play on tv format I've heard are annoying to play.
But yeah you never know it might have added stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi
i like to play and draw
rid830 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, dear @Nihonjaki90. Can you please reupload this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/121124-yah-yah-doh-taw-ちぃかの-littlewetgirl.1061502/ If posible I'd also love to get other yah-yah-doh stuff you got. Thank you very much.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaにて再アップロードよろしくお願いします、いつもありがとうございます。