Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

so you're saying it's more extreme than it looks?

No i am saying we don't have enough clues to know how extreme it is but there is a little hope. Speaking of wich any extreme tentacle VN released lately, and not so lately like in the last 2 years (17/18)

Reactions: espiekerella
Merry Christmas friends...

uzywxa.png

Yes, a kyou anime would be awesome! I don't understand why they aren't doing it.

Or they are afraid it will be too hardcore for the mostly bunch of puss...err casual audience.

I think they're most likely going to use chaccu to adapt Kyou, then follow up with an animated special similar to Harami Ochiru Shoujo-tachi.

I think they're most likely going to use chaccu to adapt Kyou, then follow up with an animated special similar to Harami Ochiru Shoujo-tachi.

Well that would be good too, at least the manga adaptation, more likely to end translated and Chaccu has pretty much earned his place adapting the games to manga.

I just want to see more animated tentacle belly button penetration in general! One of the best scenes in Kyou for sure...

I mean exactly! Like why can't we see more hentai animes that shows more sexy bellybutton penetration scenes?

Speaking of mangas I hope they skip etsu and go straight to kyou.
If chaccu does it I'll definitely translate it.

Btw you guys watched the Venusblood OVA? Plant girl is hot, i hope she gets it in a later episode

The flash/cgi animated tentacles are very distracting tho, dont mesh with the regular animation at all creating this constant uncanny valley effect

Unfortunately CG seems to be increasingly present in all sorts of anime, just a shame.
There's egg laying in the anime which i guess is better than nothing.

I got the hentai haven dvd featuring Inyouchuu Shoku, and the whole thing is uncensored. The subbing is pretty basic.

I also had a dream about that episode, which was way more fluid and started with the heroines getting captured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!