Inyouchuu 淫妖蟲 / Aojiru fan thread!

Looks like the Sui/Rinko dakimakura is getting re-released as well!
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=959031

I will probably get it... haha. If they release a lot more merchandise again for the Shoku remake, my wallet is gonna die.

Let's also take a moment to remember, we never got that second twins expansion for Goku... :@

don't remind me T_T
well, at least it looked short and with not much tentacle...
maybe we'll get it eventually?
For now let's just enjoy the remake =P

So, where exactly will this new Inyouchuu game be released? I play it when I get the chance.

It's released on disk on the 26th, digitally on places like dlsite and dmm the 6th of June.

For torrrents Kisamme, I think the general consensus is that nyaa.si is the new official one to keep an eye on:
https://nyaa.si/

Hope we'll get another cute celebration image on the 26th!

Let's play a game for when we can play it, we should all share a screenshot of a moment from the game that we liked the most!

Sounds good to me. It will either be a funny moment... or a hentai moment. :D

My copy is being shipped to me!
:akazukin_yahoo:
and now the wait begins...
:kurochan_tantrum:
keep an eye open if anyone uploads the game!

Nice, good on you for supporting Inyouchuu. The wait is almost over. Hopefully it gets uploaded with the extra 2 DLCs.

i get the feeling we will never see that twins special from comiket though.
While I'm not sure if i will upload a fav picture, i will like most of us be talking about what I think of the game when the time comes.

Getting mine shipped this morning too! I checked my last order for Goku and the merchandise, EMS really did get it here in only 5 days! Wow hopefully it's that fast again. :)

Was Mikoto turned into a child in the original Inyouchuu? One of the pics from the remakes depict a scene where she undergoes age regression

Last edited:
I don't know if it's ckracked but here it is! https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2307071
It seems like it is! I'm out boyz!!!
unfortunately though, my ith is still not working thanks to the creative update so i should find an alternative...

So much loli Mikoto cuteness, I can't take it!

edit: oh wait, it says play drm.... ffffff

HOLY FUCK! Those additional scenarios look insane. Reminds me of my born again answer I gave...

That's it guys, Aojiru has been confirmed to be reading our minds!
There seems to be some weird transformations/unbirth going on, not my favorite thing but definitely better than gore and maybe aojiru will make me like even that =P

Yeah maybe we are just all on his perverted wave length, or his controlling our minds with his devil power of hentai.:hypnotize:
TBH the twins scenario stuff isn't looking hawt to me.
But still these previews got me craving to play this game like a crack addict wants more after having that small taste.

the twins "fuzion" may not look hot jus from the CG... but then I start thinking what kind of dialogue they will have and what their being fused together entails with them sharing pleasure etc and suddenly it's much hotter.
It's also something that has been coming for a while now with all their "joining cervix prolapse" stuff in the old games and this version may actually be cooler

Yeah it is interesting, also makes me wonder if this is a new demon king ability or something. That they are prepping for the 6th game

So, everyone will get that Mikoto poster/card/whatever thingy? I need to make sure AmiAmi doesn't cheat mine.

That gattai scene, :eek::eek::eek::eek: We sure haven't seen everything yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.