Important Announcement Regarding Anime-Sharing E-peen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Propably its some hotlinking protection.
Since you already loaded the containing page it shows the picture to you.
Since i didnt load the page the picture is on yet it redirects me to the mainpage.

Edit: I guess I overdid it with the image size.Not even RapidShare does give me a preview anymore.
At least the picture still loads.

https://rapidshare.com/files/387971413/OMG-ROFL.jpg

Have fun with my picture making your browser lag. :D
I hope that the 30kb/s limit for free users doesnt apply to pictures... else you will have to wait quite a while :/

Last edited:
Did my image really take over one hour to load? :whistle:

antipedobear.jpg
You think that will help?
>1.000.000 bears @ 8 guns => >125.000 bears per gun
@600 rounds per min, assuming that 1 shot will kill one bear => it will take >200min (>3h)

Not too effective I guess :D

Then just make clones and have them multiply and match your army with em :evillaugh: Or just use some cheap giant multikill attack thatll blow away half your army in one shot~

Ok, go ahead. Have fun copy&pasting around in a lagging paint which will spam you with error messgages until you have got your own million people army :P

Hmm or the friendly neighborhood overpowered child teacher would help esp if its leaked that the army might be after his precious students~
%5BNegima!%5D+Corruption+(AsunaH+notified).jpg

I recommend using P90, those are like 2000 rounds a minute xD Will kill the bears in no time!

And Sam, since when did King says he's on the Bear side? xD King is on Kami-sama's side where we'll be spectating this battle :/

Last edited:
Why would anything need to be leaked? Arent the motives of a PEDObear army not obvious? :confused:

But you seem to build up a counter army. I think I will get a filesize problem if I extend my one any further.
And I somehow dont feel like leasing a server only to show around my 1,3TB big 10bn bear army which anyways noone will completely look at...

No actual image billion image is existing at the moment. I anyways just could line up the 1million picture next to each other and noone would notice. Also not in the planning since it would only look nice when i could put it into my signature...
Sadly I think that Checkmate would not be happy if I push up the page loading time up to a few hours :rolleyes:

And where is the point in making my nice army if some mean person just wants to smash it?

Lol yes what is the point :evillaugh: Or maybe its just more fun when theres more cannon fodder to send at the enemy~

Well we have a 8 man crew last i checked xD Hmm i dislikes the number 8 for some reason :/ Anyone wanna joins the resistance?~

since we know he's a double agent, he can still be of good use :evillaugh:
i want 11 or 13 members...

[MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] Now youve got 9 :D

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] You better decide fast, else I will lag everyones browser down by embedding my 130MB image.

Go do it, 130mb should only take about 60-70 seconds to load from here...won't affect King much ;P

It will since I needed to upload it to OCH and the one i chose restricts the speed for free users to 30kb/s :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910