[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

2016 09 May 16 days , other

Lolita! Hairstyle! H scene!

Also entered in the middle of September, it has been settled finally temperature
nowadays, How is everything going with you?
Silver Week from weekend is also the influence of the typhoon, maybe I can not go out much?
there! This holiday, free additional data Lots!
Please, play New to "Honey select" by all means!
...... I am sorry in blatant introduction.

Let's also go update of the blog today in such different reasons.

Currently, additional data & studio delivery, various uploader running in
ILLUSION latest "Honey select" is now on sale! Today further "additional data" and had as we broadcast the Gothic costume, new hairstyle and new H scene.

Honey select a new public information!

In addition, Character screen shot studio scene data
various uploader in the also popular running!

Honey select a new public information!

In addition, we are planning the delivery of additional data 3rd next week September 23!
Here is also fun!

Source:
Google Translation (-_-)

16a.jpg
Well, I'd say "meh" would be the proper response for this, don't you think?

I don't want to sound rude, but there's quite a bit of info on there that you might have overlooked? For instance, the Events section has all the info you really need for Question 1, and plus, the traits you choose for each girl will influence the odds of these events happening.
Actually, I was more worried about my response sounding rude. I word things wrong or not nice-sounding rather often... (I suck at talking I guess XD)

1. I was looking for something that said "click this to peep". I didn't see the status thing till today. Guess it was updated since yesterday when I studied it, or I just missed it yesterday, which means I didn't study very well. -_-

2. There's the problem. I never H'd Sitri. Was too busy H-ing everyone else to prevent "ignored status". Trying to keep everyone laid. My boy is a hero to be able to bang so many girls so often. I would've shriveled up like Al Bundy in that episode where Peg used fake fertility pills (birth-control) by now.

3. I'll have to check again then. I didn't find it when I originally looked, but at least I know now where (specifically) to look.

4. Ah, full random. Thought that might be the case. Guess 3 hours just wasn't long enough. Still don't know if she'll approach you on her own, or if you have to select her and choose Start H to see it.

5. I'm gonna have to go check the status screen again. At first glance it didn't seem to have specific levels of love and hate and such, but I might have just derped or been in a state of too much confusion at the time (so much Japanese...I never felt so monolingual before XD)

6. When you are in a room, there's the option to choose which girl you wanna f***. On the left pane, that's where you can click on options, and when you click one, a [Yes/No] question pops up, and then it's corresponding counterpart on the right turns orange, signifying you've "selected" it, but I've noticed no change in the scene when I start it. I was in a different room for the first time when I first selected one of these options, so I thought maybe that was how you select a room, but there are far too few options for that to be true, and then I noticed rooms were being chosen for me at random, which is why I asked how to select a room to f*** in.

7. I guess I was asking if it's possible to max out a "feeling" in 1 scene. I can't really tell how much impact I'm having with each animation. Like if I wanted someone to love me, could I just choose to use love anims a ton of times in 1 scene to hurry and max it, or is it just not that easy? Seems like it wouldn't be so easy, or they could be molded far too easily during each scene, making multiple scenes kinda...unnecessary if it can be achieved in a single session. (hope I'm making sense)

8. Okay. I noticed they seemed far less happy about me cumming in their mouth (understandably) then on them (outside), so I was wondering if it was pissing them off when I came inside. It really doesn't seem like there's a difference between cumming in their pussy or on them though, as choosing to cum together (same time) is always internal.

9. (sigh...still typing. This is what I get for asking so many questions, though) Guess that one just needs a bit of investigation then. Kinda wish I had debug info telling me exactly, in number values, how much a meter increased after each act. Still not sure if they have to cum to get the effects, which make me wonder if anything at all changed when I cum and she doesn't. Investigation, I guess.

10. The status screen again. I really gotta pay some attention to that...I guess an option called "don't pee" or something will pop up while I'm peeping? So...I'm using mind-control?:D

11. Hm, I didn't think that was the case simply because:

a) I don't think I have any items yet, unless the 100% save gave me all of them, and I still don't know if it did (you'd think all rooms would be unlocked...).

b) There are only 2 options, and there doesn't seem to be room for the other 2 to be added, unless the options are resized so they'll all fit when each are unlocked. (Aphrodisiac, Sleeping Pills, Sweating Pills and Pissing Pills)

And no, I only saw the newest translation a little while ago. Haven't turned on the game yet to see the changes or the new uncensor mod. Been typing all those questions and trying to update CM3D2 (unsuccessfully) since I got online today. Looking forward to seeing more English.:)
Thank you for responding to my many, many questions.;)

Reactions: dnceridderterre

Where there any fixes to the studio?
Because using the boob checkboxes till creates rocket tits, fondle options don't work properly and items are still too shiny.

Hey guys !

Did anyone figured out how to keep the modifications we do in Graphics Settings ?
When i max graphics quality, tick something like DOF it automaticaly disables itself when i leave the menu.

http://puu.sh/rd2nO/ade42f8f77.png

You gotta use the character creator; that's half the fun, really! :) You'll find it in the main menu and inside the actual story mode.

Btw, is it possible to both edit/save Sitri in the game? I noticed that once you have access to her (after the first H scene), you can load her, but not save her. Would we just have to create a new saved version?

You can edit her appearance after seeing all 3 of her events. It's an achievement :)

The new position...wasn't add to the STUDIO!!!

Maybe later...

If you want Sitri to use as a normal girl, you can always call it from the samples and save as a separate character...I feel so cheesy inputting Sitri's name in hiragana...

The new position...wasn't add to the STUDIO!!!

Maybe later...

If you want Sitri to use as a normal girl, you can always call it from the samples and save as a separate character...I feel so cheesy inputting Sitri's name in hiragana...

Then there will another patch coming after 23 November :D

Translation I have mostly contains translated GUI or keys but no story translation. But reading some people post makes me confuse whether I am missing some story(dialogue) translation or they simply speak japanese :XD:

Can someone add update 9/16 unpacked, so that you can paste

Checked. Nothing is changed in HS Studio. Should they have made any patches on that, it would have files like HoneyStudio_32(64).exe with the corresponding HoneyStudio_32(64)_Data folders as well.

I'm having a really odd problem in studio which I wonder if anyone else have...

When using certain positions such as "service>立ちノーハンドフェラ" with a female character of short height, I get a situation where the "alignment" between the male and female actors is lost when the saved scene is reloaded.

It seems like the male actor is supposed to have slightly more bent knees to be correctly aligned with a short female actor, but this is for some strange reason lost when the scene is reloaded. So, if anyone else have this problem and found a solution, I'd love to hear about it.

Checked. Nothing is changed in HS Studio. Should they have made any patches on that, it would have files like HoneyStudio_32(64).exe with the corresponding HoneyStudio_32(64)_Data folders as well.

If I am correct the complete patch might means that fix patch of studio that was released separately on the release date (honey_03_plus0909g) combined with the newest version that has outfit, hairstyle and H animation. So actually the new patch was about clothes hairstyle and H-animation. No changes in the studio made and was also mentioned in today blog.

I created a new girl, with nothing special. On first contact come together in missionary once, leave. Do the same for the next four times, she goes to love.

Thing is, it just irked me why the girl without traits that amplifies her leaving won't even come close to leaving, and that piqued my curiosity.

...and the musical cue doesn't lie...

When you decompress the file you get a file around 700MB. 470MB goes to something inside "tumbcache". Now I don't know why this "cache" is so big...

During H-Event, is there a way to make it so that the girl doesn't change positions for the "Omakase" mode? Or is there a way to get those positions outside of that mode?

Last edited:

Is there an "uncersored" version mod? The penis and vagina are all censored/colored like it doesn't have any textures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!