[ILLUSION] Artificial Academy 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) - Discussion and FAQ

For some reason, the HF patch (and everything else, really) are ignoring the Maker on my PC. I'm on Win10, and I know it's not a pathing error, because the folder for the Unlocked .exe is there, just the file is not and when I run it I don't even get the translation...

Edit: what's not working is the translation loader, with LE, NTLEA or on it's own. It seems to be stuck loading dictionary.xml...

Last edited:
Reactions: espiekerella
Hello, everyone!

I am facing the same problem as Ryonin. I have a windows 10 pc, with the game, patches, DLC, and the hf Patch all installed
neatly.

Maker works fine. But when I run the game through Locale Emulation, the subtitles work perfectly, the backgrounds are also good, but everytime I enter a place with a character in it, I see no sprites, just weird lines, and shapes, as in the screenshot.

View attachment 9265

I'd appreciate any kind of help.
Thank you! ^_^

I need some real help here
Im new to this game and from what i see there is a lot to download etc
Could someone tell me what i should download fist and so on?

I need some real help here
Im new to this game and from what i see there is a lot to download etc
Could someone tell me what i should download fist and so on?

to be frankly... you need them all to unlocks many things. for game updates, just get the all inclusive one

as for mods, im afraid you have to check 'em for yourself.

hi, can someone help me, i got error on my AA2, heres the chronology

i already play AA2 for a few months, everything is fine, but shit happened, my AA2 often crash when i load save files, so i decide to reinstall everything
after i reinstall everything (append+dlc) time to apply the mods (translation UI from reiusagi, uncensored, etc etc)
everything is fine, until i realize my warm NPC become a positive, and i just realized i didnt install the append 1 properly, so i install the append 1, and reinstall the mod again

yes, the warm personality is back... but...

sVFBdNJ.png

okay, that was weird, it happened on PC too, the PC text covered the whole profile card like the picture above, what should i do? when i delete the mods (trying to reinstall mods again) my AA2 already in english, i thought when you remove the mods the game become the moonrune again

i dont wanna to reinstall everything again anyway

Hello,
In fact I have a problem.
I install the games everything right and state and I start. I launched the edit to create a perso ... etc. (everything works on this side)

Then I go in the game, throws, create a class etc ... Can I spend the night in the game to get to the next day to play. And when I come out of the player's home I do not see my personal or personal 3D computer. Same for 3D obtjet and dialogue of the characters. I do not have the means and can not intérragir with them. They are there but invisible.:ninja:

Somebody help me because I know what to do please :(

Does your computer meet the minimum specs? If the installation was fine, then it could be your PC.

This game's pretty old already, so not many will still reply here. Maybe more if you go to Hongfire's thread for AA.

excuse me
all Official Patches and Downloadable Content links are broken
is there any other place i can get those downloadable contents from ?

excuse me
all Official Patches and Downloadable Content links are broken
is there any other place i can get those downloadable contents from ?

Try making a request through the Hentai Requests section here on AS, maybe one of the uploaders will be gracious enough to reup the whole thing for you.

Hello

I have some issues with AA2. I run on Windows 10 64 bits.

The game and the patches are installed but I have T poses and no haircuts. And the maker is crashing too.

I'm disapointed because AA2 worked well on my old computer with Windows 7.

Have you any idea to fix these problems ?

I thank you in advance for your answers.

Finally I installed game and maker in the same directoy. And they seem to work now. But the wiki say that we need to install them in two distinct directories.

Hello,
In fact I have a problem.
I install the games everything right and state and I start. I launched the edit to create a perso ... etc. (everything works on this side)

Then I go in the game, throws, create a class etc ... Can I spend the night in the game to get to the next day to play. And when I come out of the player's home I do not see my personal or personal 3D computer. Same for 3D obtjet and dialogue of the characters. I do not have the means and can not intérragir with them. They are there but invisible.:ninja:

Somebody help me because I know what to do please :(

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...al-academy-2-a-223235/index3.html#post2668508

I went out and got a NEW custom pc with win10 and now I can't get it to install right or play even after I used ever17's patch I get a Entry Point Not Found Error :akazukin_down:

:Edit: I got it working only I can't get AA2 Edit Unlocked to install at all on win 10 help please??

Also Any way to run the subtitle mod on windows 10?

Last edited:
I registered to say thank you because only like 18 people did so I want you to know that I really appreciate you making this thread....(^o^)!!!

Hello ich have the Problem Game crash when enter sex scene. In window 10
i have install all updates and bugfixes but wenn i am ingame and start a H Scene the game close
Need Help Plz =)

Ok i fix it i runn the game in windows 8 compatibility mode

Last edited:
Hello ich have the Problem Game crash when enter sex scene. In window 10
i have install all updates and bugfixes but wenn i am ingame and start a H Scene the game close
Need Help Plz =)

Ok i fix it i runn the game in windows 8 compatibility mode

I hade a lot of problems like that I installed a japanese language pack on my pc and reinstalled the game it now works and I can even use the subtitle mod with windows 10 i'm also using "Windows 10 problem fixer!" buy ever17 good luck

:boys_bye:

I'm not sure anyone can help, especially when the attachment is invalid. (-_-)

Sorry if i post this in wrong thread but i try to launch AA2TranslationLoader.exe and this happened to me (reinstall dicrectory.xml can't solve problem). Help pls :(
Untitled.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.
deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?