[ILLUSION] Artificial Academy 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) - Discussion and FAQ

Doesn't seem like it. I was expecting it, but if it was to be it would have been out already. I guess we're at the end of the road - at least for now. I think that they added more features than anybody expected and the game can now be played almost any way you like and is a serious contender to the H sandbox game to rule all H sandbox games.

I'm guessing that they will announce another add-on later today or maybe next Friday. I have nothing to base this guess on but a hunch.

Reactions: trtlatstewa
All that one needs now is the option to unlock every positions and make it stay that way...that and/or force H preference so every single position will spill hearts of both color...

One can only wait and see...

Reactions: trtlatstewa
so they're releasing append set II next month.... but like [MENTION=9355]Inquisitor[/MENTION] said... i guess we're already at the end of the road for new officiall patches

unexpected.... ver.11 got released.... i didn't realize it at all...

New!・NPCの行動パターンと移動先の挙動を追加しました。

says we can control the behaviour of npc pattern and their movement, how?

and can anyone tell me what is this?

New!・突風イベントを追加しました。

Last edited:
Reactions: oilaolenm
Wind gusts to blow skirts up...happens randomly apparently.

...and we get masturbating girls all around...

Which [Play Data] should i change in ReiEdit to get max love points? Is that ACTION_BACKLOG.LOVE_STATUS?

Last edited:
Ok Hopefully this thread isent dead and someone somewhere is looking at this OK here we go Ive spent the last two days trying to get this game to work and boy its starting to drain me at this point I installed the game using the AA2 installation for idiots guide Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwOds8z2wwE and everything went well with the install but what im having a problem with is all my interactions and i mean all of them are coming up with 0% response sometimes it will flash a higher percent for half a sec and go straight to 0 i am beyond stumped and to make matters worse clicking actions such as apologize and come with me cause the game to kinda freeze up characters are still moving in the background but the dialogue options dissapear and the girl or whoever is just staring at me like i have 6 heads ive seen people on threads with the same problem but dont state how they fixed it besides running in Japaneese locale as admin and ive tried that on the english exe but get no diffrent results dose anyone know how to fix this im at my wits end at this point and i really wana try this game i played the first one and it was great also i uninstalled and reinstalled 3x so idk

Reactions: uenchuceli
You posted the same question in the wrong topic over at HF and got help there, so I see no reason to help here.

Reactions: uenchuceli
I'm having an issue where certain clothes are bugging the female characters out and they are not showing up in the game. Any idea how to fix the bug? Sorry if this was already posted before

The link to the 2nd Append set isn't working... Well, I can go to the link, but when it tries to download, it gets an error... I'm wondering if it has something to do with my location? Normally I can download from MEGA without problems...

EDIT: Oh... Oh, it's working now! Nevermind!

Last edited:
I'm having a problem with running this game on Win10 - and I bet I'm not the only one. The thing is, even though I managed to run the game through Locale Emulator, when I go to school no sprites for characters appear, and even some environment objects are missing such as the benches of the outside area. Even if I use the notebook to "find" characters, no conversation starts after the "ghost" has stopped moving and as such, no H is possible (extreme cruelty).
On another end, I can load characters on the maker, but their texture is all spiky regardless of settings.

I have completelly erased and re-installed the game since switvhing from W8 to W10, but to no avail... I have a backup collection of over 200 girls, please don't let me be away from all my simultaneous waifus... XP

(BTW, I think it is needless to say, but I've used the links on this page for the base game, Append I and Append II, plus HF patch and the HF DLC patch, plus followed all the instructions literally from the technical faq)

Well, Windows 10 isn't very good at running Japanese games. You may have to switch locale to get it to work. :/

It looks way more like a graphical problem to me, but I'm not quite sure... I mean, I've read reports of people being able to run it on Win10; I myself can make the game launch with subs and all, the problem are the 3D models.

Edit: Well, I'm at a loss. I tried switching from my offboard to my onboard card, but the results were essentially the same. (Though, with the onboard intel card, instead o not showing up, an animation glitch took a quarter of the screen)

2nd Edit: Running it with NTLEA instead of Locale Emulator made the sprites show up, but everything else is still messy, and the subtitles do not work.

Last edited:
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I've started to get this error when trying to start up AA2. http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...2-ジンコウガクエン2-discussion-faq-error-aa2maker.png (I have no idea how to shorten the link, sorry!) I saw the source of this picture was from here and tried to find it, but failed. Any help would be much appreciated!

It appears to say that the game isn't installed. You might have only installed the Maker and didn't run the setup for the actual game itself. Be sure to follow the Artificial Academy 2 Installation Guide to the letter to get the proper installation of all the game's assets (including any DLC you acquired).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls