How many girls watches hentai? Is it strange?

That's right, Pico is normal...for [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] :evillaugh:

Isnt that just normal :p Anime is but another way to run from reality
That's true but sometimes you would run away from animes bcos you don't want to see the ending you already know T.T eg. Mashiro iro T.T

That's true but sometimes you would run away from animes bcos you don't want to see the ending you already know T.T eg. Mashiro iro T.T

I havent found an anime that i felt the need to run away from yet... Usually like to finish anything that i start (unless it bored the heck out of me) :/

The only thing that bored me was Dragon Drive and Queens Blade after i got bored of the fanservice
tho i know the feeling of not wanting to watch on... but then my curiosity fires up and then i end up watching it anyway

Dragon Drive... I hated the characters... They annoyed me so much for their idiocy >.< I just sat there thinking why are you whining now? and what kind of anime actually screams the power of friendship so many times? Anyhow i wanted to go smack some common sense into the characters quite a bit...

I think that's normal :) I don't think why girls can't watch Hentai :) But Hentai are much talk about men and Fantasm of men's no?

Well, I had something wise to say and somehow lost it all.... so that's it. You'll just have to wonder now.... :o_O:

Wow i think i just walked in the wrong thread o///o
Anyways i think anyone is free to have their own hobbies whether its hentai or not
*quietly sneaks away* :)

Girls are harder to please than guys, it takes lot's of "foreplay" or setup to make our woman's hormone gets excited. SO i reckon it's normal for girls to watch some hentai to build the mood for masturbation.
(no shet, guys can please themselves so easily compared to girls, it takes longer preparation time than guys to get to climax)

I'm not sure the average age of the women on here, but I can assure you that if your a healthy women by the time you reach your late 20's early thirties all it takes is somebody you like who actually cares about your pleasure and you'll be ready to go the moment he kisses you.

I've noticed this now that I'm thirty and dating girls close to my age they actually seem more...hornier then me. Like always ready to go. When I was in my teens I could go nonstop and then climax then keep going for hoooours. It took hours to get a girl that horny at that age....now those roles have all but completely changed.

On the note of watching hentai, I find more women my age are open to it then girls back when I was younger. It might not turn them on but hey if it helps turn me on so they can get some quicker - why not!

Ironically when I'm with a girl I don't really want to watch hentai...its when I'm NOT with a girl :P

I'm girl. I admit it. I watch hentai but i dont find it that strange to watch hentai if you're a girl...

Girls are harder to please than guys, it takes lot's of "foreplay" or setup to make our woman's hormone gets excited. SO i reckon it's normal for girls to watch some hentai to build the mood for masturbation.
(no shet, guys can please themselves so easily compared to girls, it takes longer preparation time than guys to get to climax)

Omg where were you when I was still single?

its normal for me...
there is no law that states "only guy who can watch hentai stuff"~~

well i thought it's strange....
in my case maybe.
since girl can get the real thing easily so i've never met any or i just don't know girls generally -_-""
in my country that's how it is. an otaku wasn't somethin common people would know here.

its doesnt matter man or girl to watch hentai because that is their favourite.

it's normal for girls or boys like hentai and watching it. don't be sorry and enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

7pskin - Thế giới skin theo yêu cầu chuyên cung cấp các sản phẩm skin thiết bị công nghệ với đội ngũ chăm sóc khách hàng tận tình. Chất liệu
Địa chỉ: 174/15 xuân phương, nam từ liêm, hà nội
Điện thoại: 977954245
Trang web: https://7pskin.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/7pskin
GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90 さん。こちらを再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
cocolia19 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Can you upload the video from Yuluer of Ruan Mei? please
flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/